New Campaign - Hellcrag Monument

Mobile Logo

June 13, 2022

CAMPAIGN BEGINS: THE HELLCRAG MONUMENT

New Campaign Begins

A brand new Campaign begins today. Join Tyri in a search for an ancient Treasure Map said to lead to a lost city filled with riches.

New Heroic Gem: Gargoyle Gems

During this Campaign, we have new Heroic Gems that players may encounter in puzzle battles, Gargoyle Gems.

Screenshot_20220613-082950_Samsung Internet

Gargoyle Gems cannot be matched with other Gems, and must be destroyed either with spells that target them or by explosions (such as ones from a spell effect or Doomskull). The effect of the Gargoyle Gem when destroyed will depend on the type of Gargoyle Gem:

• Good Gargoyle Gem: This Gem will give all Allies a random Positive Status Effect when destroyed.
  • Evil Gargoyle Gem: This Gem will inflict all Enemies with a random Negative Status Effect when destroyed.

Gargoyle Gems will occasionally (but rarely) drop like regular Gems during The Hellcrag Monument Campaign. Some Troops and Weapons will also be able to create them.

Once the Campaign is over, they will no longer fall randomly though the Troops and Weapons that create them, will continue to function.

Artifact: The Hellcrag Monument

During this Campaign, players can earn Stars to level this Campaign’s Artifact – The Hellcrag Monument. Each new level will expand the story of the Campaign and also give Skill Point bonuses to all battles (including PvP and Guild Wars).

(These bonuses will only apply during the Campaign and are lost when the Campaign ends).

Elite Pass Rewards Sneak Peek

We have a sneak peek at a few of the rewards that will be available from the Elite Pass reward track.

When the campaign ends, players can still earn unique rewards in the following ways:

• Medusa – She will start appearing in chests 3-4 weeks after the Campaign ends.
  • Medusa’s Ring – This weapon will be craftable from the Soulforge the next time during their Kingdom’s event after the Campaign ends.
  • Portraits, Emojis and Titles – Like Social Collectibles from Events, these will become available to purchase from Gems about 3 months after the Campaign ends.
  • Minidusa – As this pet is cosmetic, it will only be available during special Pet Rescues after the Campaign ends.

New Tarot Card: The World

The Tarot card for this Campaign will be The World.

505 Games Infinity Plus Two Privacy Policy Terms of Service

12 Likes

Will delete once official one gets posted once devs team are back in the office

Here’s a link to the guide thread and also a full breakdown of the rewards from the free, the elite pass and the elite pass +

4 Likes

It works as described above, but Luther seemingly plays the game as much as the dev team:

:roll_eyes: :person_facepalming: :vulcan_salute:
#gowQA

5 Likes

Just to be sure, it does affect the whole team not just one troop?

So far, it seems to affect the whole team: ignore Luther’s uninformed tutorial
:sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Let’s forgive him, it’s Monday…

2 Likes

The one I saw thus far only affected one troop, so maybe it’s random? :thinking:

2 Likes

More research needed then :thinking: :sweat_smile: :vulcan_salute:

Or maybe I need the same Monday exemption as Luther. :sweat_smile: It’s been all team since. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Both the announcements and the tutorial are wrong/ misleading at best

Good Gargoyle Gems when destroyed/exploded will grant a random positive status effect to each ally (eg. 4 allies could each have a different effect applied)

Evil Gargoyle Gems will grant a random negative status effect to each of the enemies. (eg 4 enemies could each have a different effect applied)

5 Likes

The weapon seems to have been scheduled correctly this time, Elite+ Pass owners will actually see it a week earlier. :tada:

1 Like

Well, I didn’t buy the last campaign pass, a first for me. This one looks better with its weapon and mythic.The mythic isn’t something I’ll probably ever use though.

1 Like

She makes pretty viewing on the eyes though :wink:

2 Likes

She’ll be the first Medusa unable to turn people to stone because their gaze will be on something else. :joy:

(And we all know the other obvious joke…)

2 Likes

I am snorting laughing at this :rofl:

1 Like

I love it thank you for doing this I am extremely excited! :heart_eyes:

I find it not very good: breaking the traditional gem matching mechanics. Firstly stone blocks, then wish gems, then bombs, now gargoyle gems. Looks like having a gem exploder/destroyer in your team becomes mandatory.

1 Like

I keep wanting to match the Gargoyle gems. They really should match something.

2 Likes

Campaign 10, Week 2: Dragon’s Claw

Team Code used: [6236,6767,6629,1128,3019,1,3,1,1,1,1,1,14014]

Cheers, Gary.

10 Likes

Campaign 10 Week 2 Strategy

You’ll need some Glory Keys (B1), Event Keys (B5), a Vault Key (B6), 3 Delve Sigils (S3) and the Dungeon (B10), this week. The Adventure Board is free for G1, but there’s a good chance you’ll be running low-level Explore throughout this week’s Campaign tasks.

1. Open 25 Glory Chests (B1).

2. Use a Dragon’s Claw team for 22 wins (G1), while matching 4+ Gems 75 times (S1) and earning 200 Gold in battle (B2). Start with the Adventure Board, then move to Dragon’s Claw Explore. It may be worth taking some time with a looping team to complete S1 quickly.

3. Use the Dragon Banner (RYn) for 15 wins (S2).

4. Explore Dragon’s Claw once at D2+ (B3).

5. Get 13 Red kills (B4). Vault Keys will work for this. Otherwise, you can either continue to fast-Explore Dragon’s Claw or start a L30+ Delve (but don’t finish it yet) – Wyrmrun is probably a good option. Try to use a team with the Dragon Banner and Jewellery weapon, choosing them based on how close you are to later Campaign tasks.

6. Open 2 Event Chests (B5).

7. Use a Vault Key to kill 1 Treasure Gnome (B6).

8. Get 9 Dragon kills (B7). Again, either in Dragon’s Claw or Wyrmrun.

9. Complete 3 Delves at Level 30+ (S3). If you’ve been smart about your timing, you can easily use this task to complete G2, as well.

10. Use a Jewellery weapon for 22 wins (G2).

11. Kill Shadow Dragon once (B8). Remember that it will show up in the Epic Delve Room, Lair of Shadows.

12. Craft 1 Red Summoning Stone (B9).

13. Win 3 Dungeon battles (B10).

14. Use the Dragonguard class for 15 wins (S4).

To help out other players, set your PvP defence to one Shadow Dragon and three Baby Dragons:
[6079,6231,6231,6231,3058] – if the Baby Dragons transform, they may provide more red troops to kill (the Blackhawk banner is a good alternative).

4 Likes