Nerf Dragon's Eye already! (or alternatively, buff all other transform troops)

I just wonder if the empowered baby dragon part is at reset or after 4.3?

1 Like

How do you know it will be after reset?

Maybe @Saltypatra or @cyrup can tell us if they are lurking

Tbh, it is a bit of an assumption, but I do think itā€™s likely given that it was announced as part of the weekly event/troop news topic. I guess we may as well just wait for another ~4 hours to see :stuck_out_tongue: :man_shrugging:.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not clear, the way i read it the DE
Will target last troop should be at reset and the empowered baby dragon after 4.3. Of course i could be wrong

Or both will be at the same time we never know :slight_smile:

At least it finally got the nerf it rightfully deserved. Shame it took over 4 months to get changed (Thatā€™s not a ā€˜quickā€™ fix). By the way, there is a weapon which does transform the hero into a baby dragon (Dragonā€™s Fire to my recollection) so that isnā€™t a stupid idea.

Shame it took this long though.

I am not sure about this 2nd nerf at all. Dragon eye is still a very effective delve and doom troop, particularly for players who donā€™t have the Ketras Yasmineā€™s Pride combo. Yes its annoying (usually avoidable) in PVP but in wars, as Idle One said, you will usually prevail if you have more than one damage dealer. The main trouble is not really DE, its his empowered buddies that often put you on the back foot from the off. Empowered troops seem to be on the increase and the new rope dart teams demonstrate this far more destructively than dragon eye ever did. Okay so we make it target last troop; stick eg a bulette in and all troops become more targetable than the randomness of the current set up which can annoyingly target the same troop over and over again. Iā€™ve no issue with Dragon Eye. As I said, rope dart is far worse. But its time to stop crying for nerfs every 5 minutes and take a defeat on the chin. Sadly its usually advanced players clutching the tissues to their sobbing peepers. In effect this nerf may well negatively impact newer and mid level playersā€¦Again.

Iā€™ll stop crying for nerfs every 5 minutes when the people who say Iā€™m crying for nerfs every 5 minutes can make a post without crying, ā€œNo, the nerf you want isnā€™t a good nerf, Iā€™d rather this nerf but also Iā€™d like to insult people who want nerfs.ā€

1 Like

Considering all the old Dragon Eye teams worked without any need to shuffle troops while being so annoying and difficult to deal with, the nerf is very well deserved. Even if someone adds an order change troop for Dragonā€™s Eye like Bulette, it isnā€™t anywhere near as efficient compared to before.

That and Bulette also shares Brown with Dragonā€™s Eye soā€¦ do you force Bulette in front of the Eye or behind? Canā€™t take Rope Dart since Hero canā€™t use two weapons (like Dragonā€™s Eye) so that part of the discussion is ignored.

TLDR: A well deserved nerf but I wouldnā€™t call it ā€œquickā€ since it took over 4 months to sort out.

Sorry if I missed right date when Dragonā€™s Eye weapon was tweaked.
(now it only turns last enemy instead of random one)
But I still have a questionā€¦
Now, this weapon became not interesting for me, so I want mystic ingots refund to use them on another weapon.
I donā€™t use Dragonā€™s Eye weapon now at all, though it upgraded to the full.
Developers allowed refund of traitstones for troops before when tweaked them,
mystic ingots are as hard to gain as traitstones, why there is no refund for the weapon?
or it was there and I missed it?

2 Likes

Unfortunately they donā€™t have the plan to refund afixe from weapons

Oh. itā€™s a pity T_T
In fact, it was the only mystic weapon that I managed to upgrade fully,
while playing casually for over a year.

I want my mythic ingots refunded as well. I choose to upgrade a weapon that turns a random enemy into a Baby Dragon and it doesnā€™t do that anymore. I donā€™t really do delves or faction events and after upgrading a weapon I donā€™t use anymore since it was changed I canā€™t upgrade a weapon that I will be using.

1 Like

I Hope you are happy now, dragon eye is useless, now lets nerf,rope dart,flammifer, dawnbringer and everthing that makes players get trigered :person_shrugging:

A very valid point to consider when screaming for nerfs. A dud weapon or troop and wasted resources (souls, orbs, stones, ingots etc) which may well never be returned, whether you agree with the nerf or not. My first mythic got nerfed just after I managed to fully trait it as a level 300 player. I was gutted.

They are not.

I upgraded DE too, played like 4 rounds, considered it boring and never touched it again. I donā€™t get a refund, do I? (Wouldnā€™t even ask for it.)
Same happend with 2 mythics, got them, traited them, played and and found them too useless even fully upgraded and didnā€™t touch them again.

While you guys had your fun for months using this system and now cry for something back?
How about you give all the things, you got with that team using DE, back too?

Incredible.
One whine stops and the next one starts.