[NEED MORE INFO] New Delve final boss does not give +1 to chest

Platform, device version and operating system:
Mobile, Android

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Playing all fights in the new delve, chest level does not get +1 as it should on the final room. For instance, if it is a level 3 chest at the end of the regular fights, you finish final boss room and it should be 7, but only getting 6.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Has happened at every level in the new delve.

Steps to make it happen again
No special steps, happens every time.

I’m out of sigils today, so can’t playtest but - just as silly things happen to all of us - is your hoard quality at 10?

1 Like

It’s actually working for me on my PC but it’s the hubs who’s having issues on his phone.
He has his hoard at 175 and quality 10.
(Good question though! I should’ve mentioned it. lol)

So that takes care of the most obvious possible cause.
Tomorrow I’ll try it out on my phone to see if it’s different from what I get on PC.

Seems to be working for me. Just did two runs. Started boss room with level 1 chest, was level 5 after. Second time, level 2 before, level 6 after. On my Android phone.

Thanks guys. I can’t reproduce it either. It’s weird.

I checked it on my Android and it’s working okay for me.

After asking for more info, it sounds like he got a bug somehow when he was upping his hoard. He was at quality 8, left to get more troops from the portal, when he came back it said quality 10. And he hadn’t added anymore treasures yet. I’ll have him put in a ticket maybe.
Thanks for your help!

Delve stats get locked in when you start the run, upgrading anything in between will only take effect on the next run.

Did he have this issue with the next run @DeniseKRam ?

He tried 4 or 5 times with that result each time. It was only on the new delve.