(Fixed) Lair of Shadows Delve room with x1 treasure and 0% chest upgrade

Platform, device version and operating system:
PS4

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I hope this is a bug and not a deliberate delve room design - I would expect each room to have some level of treasure multiplier and some chance of getting a chest upgrade. This room has no multiplier and no chest upgrade

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I have seen the room twice today, both times with the same lack of rewards so I am assuming this room always has these stats

Steps to make it happen again
Do a delve room - Lair of Shadows and the same problem should be there

1 Like

I think this is intentional. That chest multiplier is bananas—worth an entire extra ingot for each one that gets drawn.

Edit: this is not how the multipliers work!

I think it’s an actual bug. I’ve seen it on Lyya’s site, but don’t think it actually affect the real gameplay as well.

Room multiplier is only counted by adding the value that is more than 1. So 1 multiplier don’t bring your total multiplier to 2x, but stay exactly the same at 1x. So right now, this room give nothing but that measly 300 gold and 30 souls (and traitstone). Very unlikely reward for Epic room.

Oh, poop. You and @Shavron7 are correct. I misread the multiplier: it does not increase rewards at all. (I complained about how the multiplier was written back in the beta. I said people could misinterpret it. Lo and behold, I have made exactly the mistake I worried others would!)

1 Like

Hey, this should be fixed now :slight_smile:

2 Likes