[NEED CONFIRMATION AND MORE INFO] Kingdom Power +2 Skill Bonus not activating (Fixed in 4.0)

Platform, device version and operating system
Windows 7 Laptop.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
Upon meeting the Kingdom power requirements for 5 Stars the +2 skill bonus was meant to activate and show. This has not happened and it still shows +1.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This has happened every time I’ve levelled a kingdom power to 5. Specifically; Blackhawk, Suncrest, Divinion Fields and Dhrak Zum.

Steps to make it happen again
Take any Kingdom not at 5 star or above and level it to 5 star.

It’s likely a visual issue.

3 Likes

Thank you, let’s hope it happens soon then! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve found that it is a visual bug on PS4, and I’m assuming the rest of the platforms.
Just restart the game, and it’ll be fixed. The stat IS actually upgrades, it just doesn’t show until you restart the game.

I’ve restarted several times over the last 5 days and that hasn’t fixed the problem.
Here’s hoping it is just visual.

Hi Bilbo, restart won’t help too much, this issue is fixed in the next update.
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000331076-Kingdom-skill-bonus-does-not-display-in-Kingdom-Level-menu

Please feel free to check in on the known issues section of the help center for quick help on problems :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can confirm you are getting the bonus by going to troops > upgrade > skills to see the breakdown of your skill bonuses on that troop from all sources. It will be correctly displayed there.

1 Like

Good point - I added that to the article, cheers!

1 Like

Hi, this bug either was not yet fixed or has reappeared.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Just bumping this - confirmed with another guild member that this visual bug is happening for them as well. Basically it’s only counting the skill increases from Kingdom Level, and not those from Power Level (at least not from Power Level 5). The actual skills themselves are increasing correctly.