Mythic troops count

Has some of you unlocked any trait? I wonder how much points does a trait give? Since the leveling ain’t going to bring us far. .

For kingdom leveling:
Each troop in that kingdom is worth 50.
Each trait is worth 25.
Each level is worth 10.

8x50=400
8x3x25=600
8x20x10=1600
MAX TOTAL=2600

How are we supposed to reach level 5 then? Maybe some of the developers could explain @sirrian @nimhain ?

That is lvl5 right there. It’s just very slightly sane. And the rest is insane. Because getting every troop to Mythic is very very difficult, particularly for kingdoms with half of their troops being Epics or Legendaries.

And then hunting down the precise traitstones. And enough souls to get them to lvl20. Etc. But its doable, right now, for any kingdom with 8 troops, which is almost all of them.

Oh right, forgot that points don’t reset when you reach next kingdom level, but add up.

I’ve made a mythic Webspinner and Shadow Dragon so far. Seem to be working well :smile:

I will come back and answer this once I have finished clicking 190 times on each common to get it to mythic… in about March… 2019…

Funny but sad too. Pointless too much clicking :confused:

I have 89 mythics, 58 legendaries and 10 epics.

I have a few legendaries that were raised to Mythics: Aborath, Kerberos, Gloom Leaf, Goblin King, Gorgotha, Gar’Nok and Shadow Dragon. I’m missing 1-2 copies of the other.

However, I have no epics that I could raise to Mythics! I’m missing 8-10 for almost all of them…
I think that those will be the hardest to raise, not the legendaries

0 mythics, bunches of legendary, and almost all the rest of my cards are epics.

So I (finally) have 71 mythics (mostly from base commons)…

I have 14 left on epic (mostly base epics) and the rest at legendary…

I do believe if I hadn’t mass-disenchanted lots of times before, I’d have almost everything mythic now, except the most recent 2-3 kingdoms’ troops…

After an entire evening of clicking to open chests and ascending troops, the result is 71 legendary and 85 epic troops. Alas not even 1 mythic. And I still don’t have Crimson Bat. :cry:

I have a mythic sheggra, which im not using much of…

I’d give you my crimson bat for that shegra xD

i cry when i have no mythic…so who turned one of their mythic into souls already by “accident”