Mythic Guardians-Removal from chests?

So I had been told time and time again that guardians would be removed from guild chests once a player had enough cards for four mythics. Well today was the day I got to see for myself. My humility is now mythic with 7 cards (3 extra of the 4). My question is: was this just wishful thinking by the player base that this would be the case? Or is this an error I should report? If anyone has information (official or otherwise) on what happens to guardians at mythic, please let me know. It’ll be a bit of a downer if half of my chests will start to be useless common cards. Which means even less to be gained for souls.

Once you have ALL 6 at Mythic and 4 copies of each, ALL 6 will be removed from the drop pool. Until then, ALL 6 will continue dropping.

6 Likes

Oof, so I gotta wait until sacrifice takes his sweet time? More RNG nonsense :wink: first I can’t get a Winter Imp to save my life and now this.

Exactly so I’m afraid.

More explanations here:

I read that situation. That guy just thought guardians didn’t show up after a guild hits 20k seals. my situation is that some are mythic and still showing up. Two separate problems, unfortunately.

Fair enough. I think some of the confusion around the chests (at least in that thread) is the fact that regardless of what level YOU have a card at, the game still considers its base rarity.

I should have linked this particular post in that thread, rather than the thread itself, apologies.

2 Likes

Ahhh yes. That particular comment is much more in line with my problem. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Sheesh! I did! I didn’t think I had to read every comment of every thread to find what I’m looking for. But thanks for your productive comment.

4 Likes

Like, I even specifically read that particular thread that was linked prior to posting this thread, saw that the person was confused about guardians being commons, and moved on. Is that not reasonable? Or should I be like “wait wait, maybe someone will offer the answer to my question in an offhand manner”?

1 Like

Thank you for asking the question @Sththunder. I found this very helpful.

2 Likes

That thread isn’t long thread with 100+ replies, few scrolls and you would find the answer to your question if you really read. And you wouldn’t need to post a thread asking the similar question. But you know what? Nevermind.

That’s a pretty ridiculous statement. Reading all the comments on a thread when that thread isn’t about the specific question a user is looking for isn’t what most people do nor is it necessary. It’s actually better for the community if threads stay relevant to the OP’s question and now, if someone else has the same question as @Sththunder, there’s a topic for them to find without having to scroll through a bunch of non-related comments on a different topic.

7 Likes

ZooKeeper, are you being a troll here? Are you deliberately trying to piss everyone off? There was a question here that was asked and the reply was very helpful to everyone. Why are you here acting like some kind of moderator just stirring crap up?

2 Likes

Yeah @ZooKeeper, behave. Bossing people around like a moderator is clearly my job.

3 Likes

throws Jainus a bone. (dragon)

Go fetch!

4 Likes

I always knew you were a moderator…

4 Likes

Haha. Sure.

No, I wasn’t trying to bossing people around. No, I wasn’t trying to be a troll. I was simply just stated my thought through a meme. If it was me I’d always search and read related posts before making a new post with similar issue/question. But probably that’s just me. I apologize if I offended anyone. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This forum needs mercy to cleanse us from these sodding memes! (expects to be bombarded with even more)

1 Like