My thoughts on 2.1

Yes, devs are trying to accomodate all kind of playstyle in this patch and I like it. I love treasure hunt, and it gets better with this patch. When I was low level, I didn’t do anything but quest, arena and TH. :smiley:

1 Like

After a week with 2.1 I must say that I really enjoy the game even more.

Pros:

• Reaching the 1500 seal caps is a must for me since it gives me 75 guild chests.
    So I make sure to come back for more, and make sure to reach the max seals. So
    it was a very clever function to introduce to the game.
  • The new task system is a breath of fresh air, simple, but at least the members of the
    guilds has to plan more together now when it comes to donations and priority.
    Mythic tasks might come later as well, can’t wait!
  • Hero got a very nice buff to all stats. Finally! :slight_smile:
  • The Guardians is fun to play with - tried Honor and Courage so far.

Cons:

• I really miss the activity log for the guild, I used it much. Hopefully it might be
    available for Rank 1 and Rank 2 members, later.
  • I was hoping that the Seal for pefect arena run was higher than 30(possibly 50), also
    better trophy rewards in the arena.

2 Likes
  • Yes it is. Capped it in first 12 hrs. But that’s just me I guess.
  • Yes it is, in term of variety of resources we get from the tasks.
  • Oh so it’s a buff? I thought it was bugged XD
  • I have only tried them like once or twice and not using them in my decks yet, ridiculously OP imo.

I guess we all just have to wait for those mythic tasks. Can’t complain much more.

1 Like

Yea is the hero stats a buff or bug? I do see more Heros when invading but nothing like the amount of Manticores :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: So it doesn’t appear to be meta changing.

Has @Sirrian said anything about the hero stats in 2.1?

Personally I like it, I’m using the hero more in a range of teams.

3 Likes

Totally agree with this, I see spirit fox and manticore a lot more than the hero in the invades. But the good thing is that now we see the Hero sometimes too, and not as rare as before. :slight_smile:

The hero really needed a buff, so I hope this was intentional. And if not, hopefully they’ll leave it alone anyway.

I guild guardian troops are pretty cool too, and thematically unique. Nice addition to the game.

Not sure how I feel about the new task system, as the rewards appear to be bugged for me.

2 Likes

Right now the biggest challenge is the rush to donate right after reset.

Otherwise all the tasks get done and you’re stuck with a big fat zero against your gold (weekly) for the rest of the week.

:sweat_smile:

I hope it’s clear that I’m joking, well half joking.

Anyone can reach 1500 seals.
I had a heart attack sunday afternoon. In tue hospital two days and still got 1500 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

You can’t keep a good man down! I wish you a speedy recovery, mate.

2 Likes

Aww man. I’m sorry to hear that. Are you okay now?

1 Like

Ya im good . Took a helicopter ride n got 2 stints put in my heart . Back home :sunglasses:
Medication cost will give you a stroke lol.
Have 10 meds @ $4 each at walmart. Got there and they charged me $859.00 :rage:

Well anywho. 1500 seals is easy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Wow! That’s scary. Glad you’re okay.

1 Like

Wow… that’s like 11.3 million in my country currency. That’s a lot man. :open_mouth: Glad you’re okay.

1 Like

That’s why I started my guild. I’m doing about 600k in gold and have taken on a vast majority of new players. I wasn’t being particularly generous but was remembering being turned down from guilds because I couldn’t meet the trophy requirements at first. They didn’t want to wait until my cards ‘grew up’ lol. Not criticizing! It was just tough getting started.

That had to be scary. I had emergency surgery do to cancer last year. I was surprised to hear the C word. One blisterpack of 3 pills for chemo is $3k! TG the manufacturer has a poor folk program! I get them for $3. Makes ya wonder at the real cost of manufacturing them doesn’t it?
Anyway, glad you made it through!

2 Likes

Drug manufacturing is cheap. Drug research costs tens to hundreds of millions.

1 Like

Yep that’s what we pay for, the research. And the reason we wait for generics. It’s also why a company gives a tiny tweak to a drug when the patten runs out and promotes a “new” drug.

1 Like

5 Likes

Yes I was just posting an apology for the derailling! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nah, it’s all good. :slight_smile:

1 Like