My Tesla went AWOL!

At least I’m not the only one who’s troop decided to take a holiday from Krystara. :wink:

5 Likes

She is in VR chat.
“She 'nows da wey.” :wink:

2 Likes

Shocktopus is Tesla new creation she is doing some test drives, she’ll be back soon folks!

3 Likes
2 Likes

We’re aware of the issue and are looking into it.

3 Likes

If “Hot Dude MacNeck” ever disappears you should investigate @Saltypatra right away. :wink:

We already have a personal security detail following him around to protect him from “unfortunate” occurrences :wink:

3 Likes

That bird on his shoulder? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I’m a little skeptical… she could bribe it with seeds.

Nah, we have a Golem detail (one of each type of Golem, so he’ll be protected regardless of terrain) following him around as well.

2 Likes

@Ozball Shocktopus is out or not?

Not yet.

1 Like

Maybe take a look at it cause some people who got it on pc

We are looking into this! We think we know what the problem is so hopefully it shouldn’t be too hard to fix. :slight_smile:

I also know what is the prob, you came while i was sleeping and stealed my tesla :stuck_out_tongue:

Guys they’re just testing if Tesla works with the Stealth trait.

Nothing to see here.

Literally.

Tesla has been found! Though I think this effort of her’s will still be enough for her to win the Adanan Hide-And-Seek championship again this year…

1 Like

Someone needed to put the “shock” into “Shocktopus”… And she took a break to get some donuts.

Tesla is back !

Please redirect further Tesla concerns to Known Issues if you still have a problem

1 Like

Awesome to hear about Tesla.
But there’s still missing troops that shouldn’t be overlooked… At least 2 of them have been confirmed to have been missing from my chests this past month. While the other seems to exist only here in our rosters.
Clearly, there’s a serial troopnapper at large. While the team investigates. I’ll be happy to be compensated with the 2 Mythics seen below. Not an olive branch, but a “rainbow” branch from dev to player. It’s a symbiotic relationship that may need some rekindling in the form of gifts from one to other other. This post was my gift to you. :grin:

PS…all the troops that are Unowned by me make up the colors of the GoW Rainbow. :thinking:

1 Like