Missing Legendary card

Hello all,
I haven’t been playing very long, perhaps a month and 1/2 and I’m now level 230.
A while back my 3rd legendary card was a joke (at least to me) so I took a couple of screen shots of it and posted it in a PS4 GoW community group. A few weeks later I noticed it disappeared from my cards, now I not likely to EVER use it but it worries me that it disappeared, I mean what else might have gone bye-bye.

I have looked carefully though all my cards and even listed them from rarity and it’s still not there.

Also on a side note…I really wish there was a way to Preview a post before you click + Create Topic or post.

I’m guessing you used this treasure card when leveling one of your hoards from a delve. Hence why you no longer have the card.

3 Likes

You may have used it when levelling up a Faction’s hoard?

This may be of some use - https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000389095-Treasure-Hoard

1 Like

I did do delve and leveled up but never realized that cards in my regular card list were used. I just figured cards in the delve were for there for use ONLY in there and not seen elsewhere, nor would my cards in the main area used in the delve.

Boy this is game is more complicated than I thought.

Thanks again for the help guys.

1 Like

I will check this for you now! It’s possible you Ascended the card using extra copies (or using the >>> Ascend All button in the Troop upgrade menu)

1 Like

Thanks but I think it was me. User Interface Error…LOL

I can see that you sacrificed this card to increase your hoard quality in the Underworld to level 1 in the All Seeing Eye at exactly 17:28 04/01/19 AEDT. For more information on this process please see:

3 Likes

That doesn’t ascend treasure troops.

Good point. Slipped my mind. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am so glad that we have such great support to research this guys missing genie lamp.
@anon43026234 @Rickygervais @Fleg @slumzee

2 Likes

same than other, pretty sure he use it for treasure hoard

Yes I agree, I didn’t realise this was the case either and used all of my sacred treasures to upgrade my horde. I didn’t realise this would then reduce my number of owned cards. This seems ridiculous to me that it gets grouped into the own x of 627 cards. I had 619 at the time, now 618. Might seem unimportant to some, but when you are trying to complete the collection it does matter. I guess the answer is just to always keep 1 of each treasure card then.

1 Like

I will see if I can raise the issue with the team. If anyone has specific suggestions about how this experience can be improved (without immediately changing Treasures from being Troops - this has been discussed before) please feel free to continue the discussion by contributing here.

@Lagertha As this thread has run its course I will close it now. If you need further help please PM me or reach out to support.

1 Like