Missing Campaign Stars

That is great news. That was much needed and I am sure that will be much appreciated.

I am sure that the forum has been a very unpleasant place for you lately with people expressing their frustration, anger and worry in a way that was not always nice and polite.
However I am going to tell you what I already told to Salty in similar circumstances a few years ago.
We are not kids that you should patronise and punish when they don’t behave.
We are customers who deserve the same respect that you and the other members of your team should get.
Most of us are adults who know that problems can’t be solved in a minute by magic and who, I hope, are clever enough not to expect more from the team that what you can do.
But most of us are also professionals.
If I was providing a service of such a poor quality as GoW has been doing these last years, I would lose my clients very fast. Why should I be less demanding than my clients and take what I am given with a smile?
Once again nothing personal here. In the few interactions I have had with you I know that you have always done your best to help. You are probably just happening to have the heavy burden of representing the team currently.

41 Likes