Memes of War share your homemade gems memes here!

Most players after the Skeleton Key nerf.

4 Likes

RPvP end of game MVP algorithm be like:

6 Likes

Dear 505 Games,

I am interested in applying for the role of ‘Head of Quality Assurance and Testing’ as advertised on ‘Game Tester Jobs’.
I feel exceptionally qualified for the position and believe I would be a good fit for 505 Games’ office culture.

My qualifications and work experience include:

• Has successfully turned on and off ‘Android’ phones
  • Has ‘launched’ and ‘closed’ applications on ‘Android’ phones, more than once
  • Has visually confirmed the presence or absence of ‘textures’ in games on ‘Android’ phones

Thank you for your time and consideration,
— sls

8 Likes

16 Likes

Those bullet points make you over qualified.

Cross-posting by request/for compilation purposes!!

13 Likes

GoW players and Potions of Power on the Labyrinth Faction release:

20180716084423-82a56f93

15 Likes

When you start losing troops in World event :

7 Likes

Regarding chat being down. I blame @rojo for making a comment making me think of this.

gowmeme

3 Likes

Who needs captions?!

1 Like

Apparently I do :stuck_out_tongue: I get the last one, just no idea what the previous ones should be.

I dunno man, that seems like way too much work. “Show me the real freeze all… I meant show me the real burn all… I meant show me the real freeze and burn… I mean show me the real freeze all and burn all. Perfection.” There you go.

3 Likes

14 Likes

One can dream…

10 Likes

Salty threatening the last three Gems of War players with bans if they ask one more time for warcoins from the Adventure Board.

“The task is working fine, we’ve just been unlucky for 13240 days in a row. Stop asking or I’ll lose my cool.”

Captured live on stream, April 2057, colourised.

16 Likes

I have a whole channel on my server dedicated to GoW memes (which you can follow to get a new daily meme delivered to your own server) Gary makes loads of hilarious ones but here are a few of mine:

20210426_072818

20210409_134051-1

13 Likes

58rxqh

6 Likes

PVP since last week

5 Likes

LOL, literally! I hope Salty doesn’t see this :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like