[REPORTED] Mecha Gnome not ending the match when it runs away as the last troop

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Like other gnomes or self-sacrificing troops I expected the fight to automatically end when mecha gnome ran away. Instead it became my turn and I had to take an action for it to happen. (Make a match or cast a spell for example)

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This happens every time the mecha gnome runs away as the last troop. Noticed just after last update by Starlite Lemming. Confirmed and video captured by me.

Steps to make it happen again
Have mecha gnome run away as the last surviving troop in a match. I tested with dwarven gates vs 3 firebombs and a mecha gnome but the person who first told me of it had it happen during an actual match.

6 Likes

Here’s my lone screenshot of the same thing happening:

I was playing Explore on D12 in Urskaya. Killed everything else. Mecha Gnome got away. I had to take my turn to complete and finish the match (see the turn marker, top-left).

2 Likes

i have seen this happen every time mecha gnome has run away as the last enemy troop. seems very repeatable. thanks for making a post for it :wink:

1 Like

Thanks guys, I’ll report this to the team.

1 Like

@Saltypatra a less important but super annoying bug that didnt get an update in your last wave :slight_smile:

a entire year has gone by without a fix…

1 Like

This seems like a simple thing but its been open for over a year.

2 Likes