Maugrim Woods Kingdom Rework... Rework

i have a theory about this.

if you have 4 kerberos, the chances of summoning a warg when one of them dies is massive. i suspect that the bug is, even when the kerberos dies, its 3rd trait ‘lives on’, ie the chances of summoning wargs does not diminish when it dies, ie the probability stays at the same level as the start of the match.

otherwise it’s just so unlikely that the wargs can be summoned so many times. i can’t prove this, of course.

The real fun starts when Wargs get fully traited too. Armies of undead raise!

Thank you for this, however the balance is still very bad.

I didn’t think it was possible for PvP to be MORE tedious than vs. mana drain teams, but 2 traited Kerberos + traited Warg in roster is an endless stream of killing Warg.

It’s nothing to kill a foe and have Kerberos spawn a Warg, then kill the Warg and have it spawn another one while one of the two Kerberos spawns a SECOND Warg.

edit: I just fought the classic 4-of-a-troop lineup consisting of 4 traited Kerberos. The fight took over 10 minutes and I ended up killing a total of 13 enemy troops - and I consider myself to have gotten on the LUCKY side of the Warg spawn % chances. If the RNG fell in-line with expectations, I should have killed almost 20. Get real guys.

1 Like

my wargs are fully mythic and traited … :smiling_imp:

1 Like

With lacking 4 different base mythic troops I prefer to spend my glory on glory chests in search for them then to buy those ultra rare packs :frowning:
If he was epic I would be all over it tho. Maybe I’ll get some from event keys :smiley:
I did get another plague today xD

It was 4x Kerberos on the enemy side. Wiped them all and just like @yonizaf I got stuck on spinning wheel.

1 Like

Yes! when i wiped them, somehow i got stuck on spinning wheel

What platform are you playing on? I just fought the exact 4x Kerberos team, on my phone (android) this time and I didn’t get stuck on spinning wheel when I wiped them. So I was wondering if it only bugged on steam.

I fought a 4 kerberos team 20-30 minutes ago, everything was fine.

“Fine” - What does that mean?

Were they traited, was Warg traited?

I just fought a 4 Kerberos team, fully traited, and had 0 Wargs spawn.

I share it, because I was using Lion Prince, and killing them with Skull damage. I know this is probably just the randomness balancing out, but its weird.

Kerberos was fully traited haven’t paid attention about Warg. And by fine I mean I didn’t get stuck.

I just fought a 4x Kerby team on Steam and they only spawned one Warg and the fight ended without bugs.

Any chance of Warg refund as well considering many of us only traited it to use w/Kerberos?

While I just did another 17 minute fight with 11 spawns. And they only had ONE kerb.

Tedium redefined.

Edit: It was Warg > Warg > Kerb > Apothecary

Result was

• I kill top troop
  • Warg spawns
  • I kill top troop
  • Warg spawns
  • I kill top troop
  • I kill second troop
  • Warg spawns
  • I kill top troop
  • Warg spawns
  • LATHER RINSE REPEAT

Yes I know I can use Stun teams, but how can I stun an entire team, especially when they KEEP SPAWNING

1 Like

I had similar experience a while ago, I think the Warg spawned 2 times (not sure), at the end the enemy line-up was empty (for sure), but there was an infinite spinning wheel (well, 2 or 3 minutes at least, then I closed the app). However the battle seems to be properly counted as win, so probably the game sent all the info, just got stuck on receiving the response. Steam on Vista.

I defeated what I think was a 10-Warg sequence, it took at least 15 minutes. I gained an entire level from that one match! My record XP to date.

Think of the positives, at least we get 1 soul per Warg and exp. :slight_smile:

So I just fought another 4x Kerberos deck and I was able to get some screenshot. So here’s the sequences.
I wiped all Kerberos and 3 of them trigger Gate Guardian and 4 Wargs summoned. Nothing wrong so far.

I wiped 4x summoned Wargs and somehow Gate Guardian still triggered even though there was no Kerberos on the enemy side. I also noticed my AoE only hit 3 of them, last warg didn’t get hit by my AoE. So I guessed that’s where the “Ghost” Kerberos.

Then TADAAA, I was right. The Ghost Kerberos somehow appeared in the last spot.

Then I casted my Rowanne, but it only hit the first Warg for 62 damage (my Rowanne could deal 117 damage split). Warg died and it spawned another warg FROM GATE GUARDIAN provided by Ghost Kerberos.

After approximately 29 minutes, I finally able to “finish” the battle while 3 ghost warg and kerberos still there. And guess what? Yes I was stuck in the spinning wheel.

As I said before, I doubt lowering the chance would fix this bugged. I hope I provided enough feedback so devs would fix it on the right spot next time they do that.

Seriously? I don’t see any positives in this bug. And the fact that some people already abusing this bug is make it worse. If people wanted soul and exp, they’d just do some explore.