Marthos Guardians - Rank 5

many thanks can you please get me on to discord thanks

Hello, I’m Kraken, Level 1075, All towns at level 10 and double skill, make at least 1 500 000k every week, GW and 1500 seals, I´m a regular player that plays several times a day, i’m at a guild of the Top 20, but i’m looking for a bigger challenge.
You wont’ regret. Invite code KRAKEN_12.

I didn´t receive the first invite, could anyone send me the invite again ? KRAKEN_12

I’ll let our GM know.

hey @Caganita … i can’t send you an invite… your already in guild… plz leave and lets us know… we will invite you before the reset day

I’m ready to leave my actual guild, send the invitation.

I already leave the other guild

Invite sent!

Finally, thank you guys for waiting, you won’t regret. Let´s make some damage

We are looking for 2 players to join our guild which is currently top 5 in the leaderboard/bracket 1 :slight_smile:. Both slots are available right now :wink: .
Minimal requirements are: 400 trophies/500k gold/1500 seals per week/all sentinels to level 2.
Low level players can keep their gold if they need to level their kingdoms :wink:.

If you’re interested, please contact me by PM (with the number of trophies that you usually do) or complete our beautiful form :wink: .

Come join us this is an amazing guild. Lot’s of help given if needed. Very friendly members that talk often. It is not just a guild it is a family!:grinning:

We are looking for 2 new players to join our guild which is currently top 3 in the leaderboard/bracket 1 :slight_smile:. The slot will be available after the weekly reset.
Minimal requirements are: 400 trophies/500k gold/1500 seals per week/all sentinels to level 2.
Low level players can keep their gold if they need to level their kingdoms :wink:.

If you’re interested, please contact me by PM (with the number of trophies that you usually do) or complete our beautiful form :wink: .

Ex member back in the game after a (long) break - if you have a spot I’d love to rejoin!

We are looking for 3 players to join our guild which is currently top 3 in the leaderboard:slight_smile:. The slot will be available after the weekly reset.

That is a really nice form and very professional looking as well, great job for recruitment

We are looking for 3 players.

We are actually rank 3 in the Trophy Leaderboard, all the Guild Guardians are level 200 and we did get all the rewards from Raid Boss and Invasion events :slight_smile: .
Low level players can keep their gold if they need to level up their kingdoms :wink: .

If you’re interested, please contact me by PM (with the number of trophies that you usually do) :slight_smile: .

Guild Found - Thread Closed

Hello Turintuor. I sent you a message to request to join but I will post here as well. I am level 1032 and play daily. I wanted to join a long time ago but was not ready at that time. I have been with rank 14 Hoguns since but am ready for a more competitive clan. I can meet all requirements and more. My invite code is Frostyrabbit23_YA4S Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

We are looking for 3 players .

We are actually rank 3 in the Trophy Leaderboard, Bracket 2, all the Guild Guardians are level 200 and we got all the rewards from Raid Boss and Invasion events :slight_smile: .
Low level players can keep their gold if they need to level up their kingdoms :wink: .

If you’re interested, please contact me by PM (with the number of trophies that you usually do) :slight_smile: .

2 slots left.
Don’t hesitate to join our Discord server for more détails .

We are looking for 1 player :slight_smile: .

We are actually rank 5 in the Trophy Leaderboard, Bracket 2, all the Guild Guardians are level 200 and we got all the rewards from Raid Boss and Invasion events :slight_smile: .

If you’re interested, please contact me by PM (with the number of trophies that you usually do) :slight_smile:
Or on our Discord server, here :wink: .