M.I.A. - Post Moa Nerf

Yes. The event is great for low level players. And honestly. I have everything (but Bloodstone troops) fully Traited. So I don’t need the TS.
But I doubt this is happening to just end game players.

No moa… 2 celestial! Lol

No moa 2 more arcane blade!

I don’t know where this M.I.A. comes from but this is a great song:

Ranked or casual PvP?
So I should be looking for non-moa battles? Lol
Also, are you playing in the US or outside of it such as EU?

1 Like

I hope there wasn’t nerf or this event is useless :weary:

Yes, they expressly stated in the past week or so that they haven’t touched traitstones drop rates (I believe ever). Feel free to look back.

I really don’t understand how people can be so jaded. It’s free extra triatstones in a silly event! Enjoy it!

7 Likes

132 matches without a single Runic, Arcane or Celestial will make a fella a bit “jaded”.
I’m happy for those enjoying the event though! (And envious of them.)

SS taken right after the “Moa Nerf”

SS now
Will be sure to post how many battles when (or if) I finally get something better than a Major/Minor TS.

I played about 3 hours ago and while I was mostly getting only minor and major, I got a bunch of triple runics as well. Even triple arcane (sadly they were Summer, you can probably imagine my disappointment).

I have gotten 1 set of Celestials, 2 sets of Arcanes, and various Runics since this morning. I have no idea how many battles I have played, maybe 50? I only play ranked PVP, I’ve never played casual.

1 Like

Yes. Lol
Casual or Ranked?
And which country are you playing in?

Which country do you play in?

I’ve got 2xArcane two times in ranked PvP in the last hour

This is about the MOA 3xTraitstones event which doesn’t seem to pay out the way normal PVP does.

1 Like

Holy :poop:!!
Red team … No Moa though. So that conspiracy lives on. Lol
144 matches = 2 Arcanes.

I’m doing ranked

LET’S PLAY THE RNG GAME

=====TO PLAY, CHOOSE YOUR POST:======

• I got 15 Celestial traitstones in 4 PvP matches, CLEARLY the RNG is not broken.
  • I got 0 Celestial traitstones in 100 PvP matches, CLEARLY the RNG is broken.
  • I played 100 PvP battles, this is a big enough sample set!
  • Guys probability doesn’t work like that?
  • No way, 1:100 odds means I should have 2 by 200.
  • I’m still downloading 2.19MB of assets, I haven’t tried.
  • Has anyone noticed if Elspeth targets a Moa you get 2,147,483,647 traitstones? WTF?
8 Likes

I think it just triple whatever you got?
Yesterday I got a triple Celestial stones.
Sorry I didn’t screenshot it tho…

I have gotten mostly minors and a few majors, but have also got arcades and traitstones as well, even double celestial once, it is free and works for me

Played around 60 matches yesterday.
Got 3 arcanes 3 times,3 runic 5-6 times,rest was minor and major.
The droprate is low,but I think it´s always pretty low right?