Lost Souls of Carmina Event Guide

They also ignore German grammar.

I guess their native German speaker is a broken version of Google translate or something.

“Nutze Purple Einheiten ein” makes no sense at all.

5 Likes

lolwat. The next two sentences are grammatically incorrect too.

“bringt dir Verlorenen Seelen”
“Gib Verlorenen Seelen aus”

3 for 3.

3 Likes

Your math is correct, its 3300 gems for 11 boosters.

1 Like

Are you getting this too?

I think there may of been an issue in the booster formula earlier on for the ‘do it one day’, I’ve been awake too long now after little sleep to see if im making sense

2 Likes

That table looks correct N(N+1)/2*50 where N is the number of booster purchased.

1 Like

I’ve gone back and made an edit to the figure I gave to the Idle Ones request as im not 100% I added it up for you how you wanted it in one go.

I really wouldn’t spend a further 3500 gems for Carmina Today BUT I think that’s what you are asking for. Sorry if i’m rambling and making no sense, I need sleep I think

2 Likes

You can’t max the pet. You can only get 30 copies

There is 1 more copy coming as a special reward for something (apparently)

3 Likes

Hey @Hawx,

I’m a little surprised you didn’t include the Witch Armour in your calculations.

From my point of view (as a collector), the most important combinations are:

• Mythic Troop + Mythic Pet + Witch Armour
  • Mythic Troop + Mythic Pet + Witch Armour + Achievement (Orb)
  • Legendary Troop + Mythic Pet + Witch Armour

However, I figure I’ll just spend 50 Gems every day for the first week, then see where I am. (Actually, looks like I need 3,000 Lost Souls, so I might need to spend 150 Gems on most days.)

For weaker players, I reckon the Lost Souls increment is so tiny, you’re better off staying on Levels 10-19!

1 Like

Honestly, I’m going for Legendary Troop, Mythic Pet, Armor, And Achievement

4 Likes

I think these are the ones you are after (please check though as ive had a long day and I’m not keen on my skills for counting on both hands this late in the day!)

There are so many combinations I just tried to pick a few different ones and wait to see what people wanted

2 Likes

Why don’t you just upload your file and people can do the math by their own for what they need :wink: ?

Do we know if the currency will be obsolete after this event? Accumulate for future events?

From official game guide:

“Each Holiday Event will have a currency unique to that event. In this example the currency is called “Lost Souls”. This currency can only be used during the event it’s earned from, and can’t be used in future events, so make sure to spend your rewards in the event shop before it ends!”

3 Likes

I’ll probably go the route of 50 gems per day for 13 days to get the armor+pet+achievement+troop.

1 Like

Hopefully that last pet copy is on the Halloween calendar or something, and isn’t just forgotten about.

2 Likes

We plan to give everyone a free copy of Carmina’s Kitty for Halloween, I believe in a login calendar :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Yesterday I got an achievement with getting 100 souls in Steam. After that, on Android, I automatically received an achievement after the first battle (run in the underworld)

2 Likes

Thanks O.G.

Yeah I noticed the same. I completed my 100 Lost Souls achievement on PC. Then hours later, played a single non-Event battle on mobile and was awarded that achievement. I’m hoping they have extra checks on mobile for the Orb of Power achievement.

2 Likes