Looking for "Katjira" from GoW

Hi, everyone.

I know this may be a daft question, but I am wondering and looking for someone I’d seen in game who goes by the game name: Katjira (sp?)

Katjira, if you see this, please send me a private message. Your name’s piqued my curiosity, lass.

Thanks.

3 Likes

It’s not daft, but it’s probably a long shot. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Yeah, unfortunately only a small fraction of the player base is active on the forums but hopefully she’s one of them. :slight_smile:

Indeed. :slight_smile: Thanks guys.

Probably worth posting in game chat channel as well…

1 Like

Nodding I tried once, when I saw that she’d gotten some troops to Mythical status, but she’d perhaps not seen my post.

GoW Lost Connections?

2 Likes

Still on the lookout to talk with the elusive one, “Katjira”.

The only time I’ve seen her is when the game posts her getting troops to Mythic or when she gets troops.

Katjira, if you’re out there, send me a message here or in-game.

Change the subject title to hold her name. Perhaps someone from the guild is on the forums.

2 Likes

Dohh!!! Great idea!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

And you win the GlimpseOfTheBlindinglyObvious award for this month… :smiley:

Why, thank you! It takes pure genius to see what er… everybody could see. :grin:

Katjira has been notified of this post.

2 Likes

Hi! A friend pointed me to your forum post - how can I help?

4 Likes

Hi, Kat. I was curious about something the first time I’d seen your name in the notifications and I wanted to have a wee chat about such.

If you don’t mind, I will be forwarding my thoughts in a mail message to you.

i didn’t know you’re FAMOUS katjira :laughing:

1 Like

No worries Jakeshi, she didn’t know either.

1 Like

SUCCESS! :slight_smile:

Wait! We are all curious now! :grin:

1 Like

Chuckling

Let’s say, for the sake of discretion, that Katjira’s name reminds me of a term used in some of my adult RP chat sites that I’d frequented a fair while back. Yesno?

3 Likes