Looking For A Top# 1 - 50 or Close To It Team/Guild To Join

I decline. Who ever said I just use Brown gems is fallacious liar and psyscho_____, I will not even go any further on that. I am going to leave it at that. And where I am, I am much better off or :slight_smile: than I would be with you with restrictions. You have to do this and this or now right an essay, you might have a higher degree than I, but @ least I have a BBA. And I am very happy and have no intentions going back to school. Sorry but no thanks, Pell.

Sincerely,

StevenDoS
SDS

Iā€™m quite disappointed. I really thought that we would make an amazing team.

But, that means that I still have a slot open, so if anyone else is looking for a guild, swing on by the recruitment thread. Essay is completely optional.

5 Likes

Yes, but you required this and this on me. The team I have joined has not given me an conditionals as you have. :frowning: Shame on you and lucky for them. If you said sure, your request will be honored I would have no problem. But first you said you must meet XXXK and XXXK a week. And then just a short while ago you made me do an essay for a Puzzle Guild Team for nothing. Okay if it was a joke say so then, but you did not. :frowning:

Sincerely,

StevenDoS
SDS

P.S. ===> See you around, and happy matching.

It was the guild my girlfriend is in actually. She plays mobile, I play console.

She is in one of the top 20 guilds on the mobile version and was showing me this interesting character the other day. Then he went on a rant and quit the guild because they were telling him to level masteries evenly and not prioritize brown mana.

If you donā€™t prioritize brown mastery, the OP 4x Dwarven Miner team just doesnā€™t work.

Although, if you do prioritize brown mastery, the OP 4x Dwarven Miner team still doesnā€™t work.

I donā€™t think Iā€™m using ā€˜OPā€™ correctly.

11 Likes

I love this thread! :joy:

4 Likes

You should try Intrim. You and Black Rhino are soul mates.

2 Likes

Leave Intrim out of this its geting annoying.

10 Likes

Just so you know rhino is not in Intrim anymore.

1 Like

I just donā€™t get you all this.

If you want to make demands like this, you are not going to get the guild you are looking for.
Respect is something that is earned and at the rate you have been going i doubt anyone here is going to give you that.
Ideally you have 2 options
- Join a guild show your commented and youā€™ll get your rank.
- Make your own fricken guild and do the hard yards yourself.

Honestly i couldnā€™t care less, this thread has been the best amusement I have had for the past week.

Good luck with what you find although i hope itā€™s a better attitude.

i assume no armours were bought lol.

Your unreasonable demand was being met with another unreasonable demand. Why would you deserve second place automatically?, there are plenty of us that contribute far more than you chap, you are nothing special. If you think otherwise you have to prove yourself to your new guild still.

2 Likes

He bought armour, as promised. Heā€™s a man of his word. You just didnā€™t get to see his supportive side.

2 Likes

called it. #stillfunny.

I am sad, my favourite thread has gone silent. Guess all good things must come to an end.

It continues in a different post. I wish him well.

Tacet, just for clairication for you.

It was not my fault.

He sent me an invite and I joined.

I thought I would get everything requested and required and was very disappointed.

You read the previous post and so did the other guy ā€œDragons Peakā€ guy and Tier Leader.

I thought I was getting what I was requesting and I did not. :frowning:

I did not leave on my own, he forced me out.

Here are the reasons why it is not my fault:
a) He read my previous post
b) I spelled out all of my req or requirements
c) He sent me an invite
d) He kicked me out

1. I did not reply to him he replied on my previous post
  2. I did not hide anything here or underneath the table - everything spelled out
  3. I accepted his invite or I would not be able to be a part of his team
  4. I wanted to stay and be Tier #2 Player on Dragonsā€™ Peak but he choose not and kicked.

The only thing we have in common, I am partially Venetian or from the country of the boot, Italy. Other than that the finger is all on him. But if you do not want me still that is not my problem, it is all . . . . . ā€¦

Sincerely,

StevenDoS
SDS

SDS, youā€™re taking all of this way too seriously. You really expect to immediately become a nr 2 in a top guid too, without proving yourself in it first?

You can be a level 10 000 for all I care, being responsible for a guild is not level based. Itā€™s something you earn. Get in a guild, be active, contribute, and all you wish for will come by itselfā€¦ Or start your own guild, thatā€™s an option tooā€¦

1 Like

Yeah everyone else has to prove themselves, why do you think you are automatically entitled? Try to reduce the narcissism mate?

Awwwwwwwww yisssssssssss

The good threads are being bumped.

3 Likes