Looking For A New Team - Hoping That The 2nd Time Will Be A Charm

Just wanted to say I don’t like SPAM either, please feel free to enjoy the photo

Italian I bet. That explains a lot lol

This is a joke, correct? Ah, well. I’ve got a few minutes to spare before this thread gets locked.

Alright, you’ve got my attention. Tell me more!

That’s fair. It’s only an open forum.

Straight away? You got it!

So any Rank over 0? Done!

Great! Levels are very directly linked to guild mate contributions and amiability.

Jealous? Nonsense. I’m sure they will love to see the great StevenDoS has been added to the roster. Who cares if the person just joined the guild? IT’S STEVEN SCALFANI!!!

Reinforcement! I like that. Another true mark of a leader. If you don’t put your foot down, they’ll walk all over you. Actually, are you at Trust Level 4? Otherwise, you can’t edit the threads in an open forum… :worried: Maybe consider sending the developers a formal request much like this one, demanding that they enable you to delete posts. Don’t take no for an answer.

Hmmm… Maybe I spoke too soon. That’s not very commendable at all. Where’s the camaraderie, man!?

That’s two strikes.

You’re out.

What if the guild leader is below your rank? :relieved:

Yeah. Egalitarianism is a helluva concept, but you… you get it.

Why? Tell me more.

That is unfortunate.

Oh… This is starting to make sense.

The contradiction is strong with this one.

I couldn’t have said it better if I tried.

Empathy? You’re redeeming yourself!

That didn’t last…

Uh…

What exactly does that mean? 85% of what? Time? Effort? Gold? Promises? [quote=“StevenDoS, post:20, topic:12074”]
Again that goes back to my player ranking or level and the fact that in the current system my kingdoms is already maxed out and I contribute 85% of my ingame currency to team I play for, 100%.
[/quote]

Oh… Now I get it…

This is a plus, for sure.

:fearful:

I agree!

RUDE!

Great! I’m glad it all worked out for you. You can lock the thread now! Oh? You don’t have admin permissions? Um… I’m out of ideas. Take care, anyway.

Sincerely,

PhaethonGoW
LUL

:wink:

13 Likes

@Phaethon you spammy Mcspammerson.
Stop spammin this poor guy.
Spamming is not cool.
I can’t see why your spammin like this.
All this spam is fattening.
So @Phaethon please please stop this spam.

Haha @Phaethon i trolled your spam :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

OMG I am hysterical!

2 Likes

Epic. Eagerly awaiting response.

2 Likes

I thought you said you were 42, not in fourth grade for the 2nd time. Oh, well, numbers can be tricky!

pretty sure he promotes camp Firewood.

Look chap, I am starting to feel (slightly) bad for you. I don’t think you are understanding why you are annoying so many people. You are acting too entitled, and overestimating your capacity. You have put a lot of time into the game, but there are many of us at your level that have done much, much more. To want to immediately be put into rank 2 in a guild is a very strange request, if you are truly a lot better than the other guild members then I suppose some may accept that term, but you wont be much much better than most of the members in any of the top 25 guilds. Perhaps a more casual guild below rank 500 will accept your request, (possibly). In the top 100, your status is not high enough, I am afraid you are being somewhat delusional when comparing yourself to others (or may be finding it hard to compare/empathise)

If I am incorrect, and you are comparatively much better than other top top players, then dont worry, you can prove it to me! Join a rank 500-1000 guild, and then because they have someone of your capacity, you will be able to bring them into the top 25 and because it was mostly due to your efforts that accomplished this, they will never demote you below rank two.

He meant 4.2 years old.

“I am starting to feel (slightly bad) for you.”

That’s a compliment, ha ha!

Dont recall anyone getting this level of hostility before. Sounds like you should regroup and reassess your strategy dude

2 Likes

Hey BlackRhino is that you bro?
I miss that guy… funny mofo :wink:

Good old BlackRhino. He was doing fine until his dreams went up in smoke.

You can say what you like about Blackrhino, but this situation is totally different (other than the fact of controversy). He wasn’t delusional. He was committed to his guild, and loyal to the end. He just had some trouble controlling his, er, enthusiasm…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Nice sunglasses, M8! I R8!!

Dank AF, breh.

1 Like

As a guild leader, why does this post seem so troll heavy? @op

Because it’s just so entertaining

4 Likes

Hey man I think you might be a good fit for our guild. I think nono might even step down from gm for you to be part of our guild.
A little about us.
We are a top 10 guild always looking for the best of the best.
We love to compete against each other to see who rank higher.
We donate lots of gold.
And we believe in bgm (brown gem matter)
Now what we want from you is your positive attitude.
You to be rank 1 and everyone else rank 5
Only skill up brown since bgm and all.
But the last thing you have to do for the guild is to make sure you post alot to promote our guild.
How does that sound to you?

2 Likes