Looking For A New Team - Hoping That The 2nd Time Will Be A Charm

Dear Captain (Tier #1) or Others:

Please do not post if you do not want a high level person on your team. I am only seeking and interested in those who are looking for “new members” to come on their team to help them out. You may watch and follow but not post if you are just spamming me, since I am not interested in SPAM, do not send me AnY SPAM, I hope you understand.

Here is what I am looking for as requirements:
Team that needs and wants a High Level (#9XX) on their team
Somebody or team that can use my help
Captain that will not or never demote
Promise, Guarantee and Give me Tier#2 Rank from start
Team Must Be A High Rank Team (1 - 25 or 25+)
Team or Players who are not negative or jealous of me being #2 and a newbie on team

A little bit about me or my avatar:
85%+ I will give to the team
Most of the time either by Monday - Wednesday get or attempt to get to rank #1
Level 9XX
Play Daily
Have technical issues with playing GoW (just recently)
All of my current or old towns/villages or places are leveled to 10 in the old system
Put all of my money into the team from almost the beginning and onwards
I am eager and willing to help out
On several teams I have been on Tier #2 Rank several times including contributions but again that was before I started working, but now that I do work my time is some what cut short or down. But that does not deter at all in playing or contributing to team.

I AM PLANNING ON LEAVING TEAM THAT I AM CURRENTLY ON BY MONDAY EVENING (CDST/CST) AFTER WORK, THAT IS THIS COMING MONDAY SEPTEMBER 12, 2016.

I am 42 yrs old and I have a part time early morning job, so my time playing is limited. But prior to my job, I played it constantly.

If interested am currently seeking a new team, since the Tier #1 Player lied or deceived me, :(.

AGAIN PLEASE TAKE NOTE I DO NOT WANT SPAM POSTED ON MY GUILD RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT, IF YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO BE ON YOUR TEAM THEN DO NOT POST, BUT ARE WELCOME TO CHECK OR READ THE POST. AGAIN I REPEAT NO SPAM AT ALL. IF INTERESTED IN ME JOINING YOUR TEAM PLEASE REPLY AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE ABLE TO COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS,

If interested please send COMMENTS or Questions. If not interested, please just read, I am not interested in SPAM being posted here.

Sincerely,

StevenDoS
SDS

I would be interested in taking you. You can do the new 1.5k seals requirement easily, yes? Minimum prior to patch is 300 trophies and 500k gold per week.

I have room right now if interested.

We had the most trophies 2 weeks ago at 7,000 more than 2nd place. We also placed 3rd highest trophies last week. The guild Is Dragon’s Peak. We are currently rank 23, but we did that in only 55 days as the guild is only 55 days old.

Sure, Tacet.

Let me give you a break down currently:

138K Ingame currency this week on a Monday (CST/CDST)
153 Trophies

That is all in the old system and I am and will not be leaving anytime soon, unless they kick me out sooner. My earliest time to leave and join a new team will be Monday evening. I just want to stay with the team as long as I can and wait for the new event and event character before I jump ship, Tacet or anybody else. Sorry for delay or making anybody impatient waiting to send me an invite.

Sincerely,

StevenDoS

@stevendos, my bad, I actually won’t be able to take you. I just realized you ended up leaving my partner guild, so to be fair to my partner guild’s members I can’t take you when that guild denied you.

2 Likes

Welcome back Steven. I have missed your posts!

Hope you don’t see this as spam …

2 Likes

FYI to all guild leaders.

This person will level brown masteries higher then other masteries they will not be leveled evenly. He will also donate to keys and souls because he “feels like it”.

He has probably been in 2 or 3 guilds since, but this person went on a rant and quit a prior guild because they were telling him to level masteries evenly and not prioritize brown mana.

2 Likes

Steven is my hero!

We’ve missed you, mate.

Even if true, those won’t matter anymore as soon as the coming patch arrives.

Dustin why do you like to be so negative and so picky. Is it your personality just like my father to do. Just wondering since there are people like you who pick pick pick all the time. Just asking.

Specifically its a warning to other guild leaders, I don’t want them to be surprised.
If they are going to meet your requirements I simply want them to be fully informed.

2 Likes

What does this even mean?

1 Like

Thanks @Dustin1280

Our Guild is at #22 in the league. Soon to be overtaken by #23 Dragon’s Peak. :rage:

As Guild-Master of the Carnivores I can declare to you @StevenDoS now that you,unfortunately, do not have any of the qualities we value as a member of our team.

Good luck anyway. I suggest you try any of the top 10 teams. When you have exhausted that option then I suggest you start your own team.

Edited : Being constructive :wink:

1 Like

Simple interpretation: Guild/Team Rank once you are in your Guild ===> League.

You will then get your team / guild = Rank. So please do not post anymore unless you can officially recruit me to tier#1 with your team/guild that you are either a member of or started.

I do not want any spam here, please.

Sincerely,

StevenDoS
SDS

What team?

I do not remember playing with you.

How can I be your hero???

Sincerely,

StevenDoS
SDS

I’m not spamming anything. Stop hyperventilating.

I didn’t understand what you meant by “1-25 or 25+”. That literally means “any number.”

Best of luck finding a guild deserving of the unique value you can provide.

6 Likes

Must be Top 25 Rank.

Spam is no invitation just asking or commenting.

This post is set up primarily for invites only. Please understand, Lyya.

". . . . Looking for New Team . . . . . . . "

I hope that clarifies things for you.

Thank you. I can actually feel my intellect rising, so bright was the glow.

12 Likes

No, you are fine. By posting a positive comment. Stay Positive.Draprion.

Perhaps it may help your chances if you explain:

a) Why you place so much value on being the second highest rank within a guild?

b) Why you should never be demoted/kicked if you do not meet the requirements of the guild?

5 Likes

a) Player Rank/Level #966
&
Also I do not want to be placed below somebody with a lower rank.
Also I want to have some ability to choose which colors to level up I can not do that if I am 3rd tier or below. With my past history that was were I was placed and my value as a human being and player to a team, I deserve better.

b) I got demoted from the last team that lasted me only no more than 2 weeks if that maybe less, 1.5 weeks. Again that goes back to my player ranking or level and the fact that in the current system my kingdoms is already maxed out and I contribute 85% of my ingame currency to team I play for, 100%.

That is my response and my answer.

Sincerely,

StevenDoS
SDS