Looking For A New Team - Hoping That The 2nd Time Will Be A Charm

My requirements are my requirements.

In simplicity: Requirements = Requirements

The fact of the matter is your requirements are utterly ridiculous.

You don’t seem to understand the simplest of things and that is that you can be valued as a member of any guild.
You have to show effort though. No guild owes you anything, its not how a guild works.
Everything is earned, you start at the bottom and work your way up! Prove your worth the time and effort.

You say your a high level and that means nothing for rank - means you’ve put in lots of hours
With your mastery request, we have even masteries to help every member of the guild, (Not you specific needs)
As i said before you deserve nothing! Everything is earnt.

Do you think you might have been doing something wrong to be demoted?

I agree with Lyya here, Make no sense.[quote=“StevenDoS, post:1, topic:12074”]
I AM PLANNING ON LEAVING TEAM THAT I AM CURRENTLY ON BY MONDAY EVENING (CDST/CST) AFTER WORK, THAT IS THIS COMING MONDAY SEPTEMBER 12, 2016.
[/quote]

This is just awful and i would have kicked you the minute i saw this. You want to be a rank 2 and you can’t even be respectful to your current guild? this is poor =(

I don’t meant to be disrespectful or anything, your priorities are backwards though.
All i recommend is to make your own guild, run it the way you want to.

Good luck with the path you pursue.

5 Likes

I feel sorry for you. My time was earned. You have to respect people’s preferences as others do. I have other teams’s that are willing to send me an invite and at the least you give me this offensive stuff. I am deeply _________, I do not even have words to express. Like I said to somebody else either keep it positive or keep it to yourself. :frowning:

Sincerely,

StevenDoS
SDS

P.S. ====> I am sorry we do not agree, but I agree to disagree with you. The only other thing I would agree with you is that Yes, I have spent many hours getting to this point. But now to to work constraints that is less, when I was unemployed I would 85% of my day and or time into the game and that would go with everything else trophies and ingame currency, but not anymore. I still contribute same percentage but not the same output.

The reason you’re not getting any invites is because you’re a self-entitled jerk. No guild worth the name would put up with your “requirements” or your attitude.

Others said it more politely, I believe in being brutally honest. Haven’t you realized yet that you’ve made yourself into everyone’s favorite joke?

12 Likes

Oh dear. To put things in a less cruel manner, you simply don’t meet the requirements of the top guilds. Your personal level is irrelevant if you don’t contribute the minimum set by the guild leader. May I suggest that you lower your standards and seek out a guild level more suited to what you are able to contribute, or start your own guild?
Ask not what your guild can do for you, but what you can do for your guild.

Yours sincerely, Shadow

5 Likes

Why would anyone give you a rank in a TOP guild that you just joined a few minutes ago?No one will give you the 2nd rank even in a top 50 guild just like that.Can you even do 300k gold and 300 trophy every week,thats the bare minimum for most top 10 guilds.

Why settle for second best?

Go for position number 1.
Create your own guild.
You then get the benefits of a guild.
You get exactly what you put in.

You can choose the mana color priorities that you feel are so important.
You will never get the boot.

You get to create a recruiting thread!
You can get more like-minded members joining you.
Sounds like real FUN.

To get more like-minded people who would be happy in your group I suggest you mention:

Favorite movie: One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
Favorite Website: The Darwin Awards (humorous examples of those who fell out of the gene pool)

BTW this isn’t spam. No Nigerian Gold or blue tabs on offer.

Keep posting fella! You really lighten up my day after reading through other seriously heavy threads.

9 Likes

English can’t be his native language…
But thanks for a cool thread

I am not a jerk.

Who ever smelt (or suggested first or dealt it) dealt. Meaning the person who uses the words, suggest who the person is by trait. For they only know that language.

Second of all, I have already have received an invitation to join one team when it opens up.

So do not be (a) fool(xxx) and do not be negative. Be open to the possibilities.

Or like I said, do not put spam on my posting. Do not appreciate, I did not do it to you, so therefore do not do it to me. I AM SERIOUS ABOUT IT.

Thanks for letting me know your vocabulary person, It tells me who you are. :frowning:

Sincerely,

StevenDoS
SDS

Yes, true.

But that would mean I start from Level 1 for my guild while I can help other guild or team by my contributions.

I would also would like to say, thanks for being positive like some here on this forum and GoW game are. Please also keep it that way. :slight_smile:

Sincerely,

StevenDoS
SDS

@StevenDoS I am aware that we do not meet many of your requirements as a guild, however I feel like we make up for some of the things we are lacking in our community.

A week ago were at rank 400+ and growing at the rate of 50-100 ranks per week. We currently have members who are level 5XX-60. We have no official requirement of YOU MUST contribute X every week, but I do monitor contributions and those who do not contribute on par with their level and compared to the rest of the guild are removed. An average day brings us 20-40 gems and 30-60 keys.

When I talk about our strong community, I mean our chat channel is active and we have a Facebook group to reach officers if necessary, as well as make friends with your guildies. If you are interested in joining our humble team and help us push to the next level, feel free to inbox me or find me on Steam (DamageInc with the eyeball icon) and we can talk more.

It isn’t too hard to make a guild from scratch. Intrim made their guild like 4 months back. I made my guild of Dragon’s Peak around 2 months back. We are both among the most active guilds in the entire game competing with guilds that have been established for 1-2 years.

I appreciate your feedback and input, Tacet.

Alot of hardword and playing when I do not have the time I use to have now that I work pt/ft hours.

:frowning:

Sincerely,

StevenDoS
SDS

It is.

I was born outside of Chicago in the burbs’ or the suburbs in the SW Suburbs of Chicago.

The most intelligent comments you could have put that would have been true.

My grammar is not perfect EVEN if I were to proofread it myself. But that is not a priority for me.

Also take into consideration for myself only, I am the firstborn of three brothers. No body to share and learn from.

:frowning:

Sincerely,

StevenDoS
SDS

Maybe this is a joke. Can anyone really be this arrogant?
Best thing to do is stop giving him the attention he is seeking.
To which I just contributed.
Good luck to the guild that gets him.

3 Likes

I enjoy this thread so Long may it continue.

5 Likes

Hahaha:smile:

I am definitely still interested.

But, due to the upcoming changes, I will have to up the requirements to join my (Ranked 7) guild.

Please refer to your first thread for initial requirements. As an addendum, I will also need you to pick a kingdom and make a video of yourself performing an interpretive dance that you feel portrays the story and attributes of said kingdom.

Once you post the required video and essay, I will send you an invite and promote you to 2nd in command.

I look forward to your submissions.

8 Likes

This is simply awesome…:slight_smile: Please share with the entire community the video if it ever shows up. Instant viral vid for sure.

It’s not your grammar, your sentence structure is very odd for English. So, what language besides English do you speak?