Long Overdue

Originally published at: Long Overdue – Gems of War

New Invasion Troop: Goethite Goethite will be available in the Invasion Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Epic Troop: Isban Isban will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and…

2 Likes

Nice, can you refund all my shiny keys for making him level 3? @Bramble @Kafka

11 Likes

what if this is the future journey plan. release them 1 gem stronger for journey, then random nerf them weeks after. the perfect plan.

:sweat_smile:

16 Likes

That nerf is another reason to quit the game and spend money on other games instead.

Even with the “overpowered troop” many guilds didn’t finish the last journey event and now the troop is as useless as all the other pathfinder troops before …

13 Likes

:rofl: you have a great plan to ruin the game. The cartographer helped so much and now may rest in peace :frowning:

3 Likes

you know thats not a bad idea, give us an old style journey troop for one week then kill it with the rest of them

4 Likes

Give me back my 60 shinny keys.

5 Likes

Maybe notice this ish a tad quicker? It was talked to death during the journey event (aka two whole weeks ago.) The time to say ‘oops!’ was two weeks ago, even if you couldn’t fix it then. I personally knew this pooch was getting ummmm… loved? Because reasons. :roll_eyes: But newer players kinda fell for this. Not cool! COMMUNICATE!!!

7 Likes

Well, at least they didn’t reply with an initial “not a bug, working as intended” then two years later realize “whoops, no it was a bug all along” and get complaints about fixing something that was (ahem) … long overdue…

(Aside, I am a bit worried about the Pathfinder trait itself, though.)

3 Likes

“Summon a random book” = Maybe book of secrets, book of witches, tome of evil? Am I missing any?

all those 3 also summon… for the small crowd who play arena, take note of a summoner who summons summoners

5 Likes

Nice way of getting people to spend their shiny keys. That’s what thus looks like in case you don’t know…

Not that he’s great by any means as he was but at least slightly more usable. How about you buff the other journey troops so they at least could have a bit of a loop potential instead of never looping at all? Your AI tests don’t count because the AI “cheats”.

Also: Fix journey.

We didn’t finish journey while we’re usually done with all other events by Saturday.

2 Likes

“We noticed”? Seriously? Did you also happen to use this as a data point to determine the efficacy of the current design direction of journey as well? The pre-nerf version is also underpowered, though mystics did have a bit better tools to finish under turn count than the last couple troop types (although, time wise…)

15 Likes

Lovely! :joy::joy::joy:

The compensation in SHINY KEYS, please!!! Not in gems!!!

2 Likes

More cards to pull from vault keys. Why not add them to event chests for when the kingdoms come around? The amount of cards you get from vault keys is insane. Please take cedric out too have over 2 thousand of him now :smile:

5 Likes

Not until Friday he won’t :stuck_out_tongue: as Succubus Queen is exclusive chests until then.

10 Likes

This is just another bait and switch. Release a troop that is actually useful, get you to wast you resources on the troop and event and then change it after.

5 Likes

thanks for mentioning that and please inform everyone, there might be some people to fall in this next trap from devs

2 Likes

Isban is a nice dad joke :joy:

1 Like

Has anyone found Judgment already?

It’s long overdue you sorted the sentinel debacle out. Disgraceful

1 Like