Long Overdue

Confirmed

3 Likes

It is a great Dad Joke that the weapon is boosted by daemons but the main troop type to recruit for Invasion is Construct.

To get the max value, the team needs 3 construct/daemons + a daemon class.

2 Likes

You need the invasion captain not the weapon

It certainly leads one to believe that somebody intended this week’s event to be Daemons. Prior to being reminded that we rather recently had an Invasion week with Daemons.

1 Like

Actually I think it should be 2 gems more, and then it would be ok-ish. Obviously they went completely overboard on the nerf, the base spell should have become 4 gems to make up for the drastic reduction in boost gems on top of the mana cost increase. 12/13 gems instead of 15/16 on top of a mana cost increase would have been plenty for the nerf, 10/11 is horrible. If they could at least make it that reasonable amount for the release event that would be something useful.

I would suggest making the boost be higher in the journey event battles only instead, but we all know that idea is way beyond the skillset of the current dev team.

4 Likes

Is this including the assumption they have that we’ll all pay for shiny keys and get an extra gem?

No, just making the normal base amount 4 instead of 2 to offset the big reduction from the boost (and the original base amount was 3). Basically they took away 5 gems from it (1 from base and up to 4 from boost), so what I’m suggesting would have only been a reduction of 3 from the original potential amount instead. A little less over the top.

1 Like

and you know what? that is a mistake by devs, it should be construct, cause it was always for the invasion troop type as far as i remember

1 Like

Anyone else look up the ISBN in Goethite’s flavor text? Or just me?

1 Like

You mean Isban? Hmm, it says “9781788402583” aka. 978-1-78840-258-3. Here is how that number breaks down:

• EAN prefix 978
  • Group 1 (English)
  • Publisher: 78840
  • Title: 258
  • Error-check digit: 3

Without giving away the answer (which you can search easily), let’s just say it is, in fact, a real ISBN for a published book.

4 Likes

Hahahahahahaha that’s awesome. They do sneak in some amusing bits here and there.

3 Likes