Logging In Error?

Is anyone having trouble logging in on the PC/Mobile side? I keep getting a Support message with the suggestion to close the game and restart.

5 Likes

Yup, I’m getting “You have lost connection to the servers” with the Retry button quite regularly on loading circles.

1 Like

since 5 mins ago, I have a problem logging in to the game.

1 Like

mine froze at log in again

1 Like

Mine just stays at “Loading Hero” when logging in…

EDIT:
Now I get:

“[ERROR INVALID GUILD] Something has gone wrong, and we’ve encountered an unrecoverable error. Please close the game down and restart it”

3 Likes

I also have problems logging in on steam.

1 Like

Not working either.

1 Like

On console too. Lost server and restart. Ps4 here

1 Like

Mine works!

No, I’m kidding. Nothing. Logging in or loading hero like everyone else.

2 Likes

+1
Ok. the post cannot be so short :slight_smile:

1 Like

Boy, I bet Sirrian and company are wishing they could migrate the rest of the servers yesterday.

2 Likes

9 Likes

I’m unable to play as well, I was logged in and working, but has completely frozen at this point

1 Like

yeah mine is also not working, and @Malkav that chart is completely unrealistic.

It’s more like, 20% weep uncontrollably, 65% refresh in a mad panic, 15% sit in a dazed state, wondering what things you can actually DO when the server is down

And dammit! It’s time to collect my kingdom bonus. I was going to get 9 tributes this time, I know it

I had better refresh this til it comes back up.

The worst part is that @Sirrian and @Nimhain, are probably @home asleep.

2 Likes

Myeah and I remember someone saying its going to be better…

1 Like

Same problem here.

1 Like

+1 me too :cry:

Bandwagon suitably jumped upon.

3 Likes

I don’t like this ride…

2 Likes

You forget “Play something else” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Are you crazy??? Do you not know that the chances of eye injury increase dramatically for those more skilled at mouse clicking than Jumping Jacks and that a clean keyboard is almost blasphemy…and the sun is best seen on your friends FB pages…your sir are dangerous …

7 Likes