Logging In Error?

They surely have a red phone with emergency which starts ringing and shining as soon as servers go down!

3 Likes

Noticed the same thing too with XB1. Music did play while the Error Message remained open.

1 Like

I imagine it to be more along the lines of SMS messages in the middle of the night, setting up a laptop for remote server access, and a difficult decision whether to put the kettle on (for coffee)

2 Likes

Server issues againā€¦

Lets hope they get fixed soon - meanwhile i code further on my GoW Java Application :wink:

1 Like

Down on ps4 and mobile here, itā€™s 16 degrees out think I will have a walk

1 Like

I hope the servers switch over soon so this finally stops.

4 Likes

This must be so annoying for the dev team as well. And here I was so close to buying the 499.99$ package :yum:

(No not really, but I do enjoy the game)

1 Like

I was going to make a GoW video today too for the current event. Now I may not have time. xD

1 Like

NOOooooo, I was looking forward to seeing you run one of those teams :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I smell another reward coming from the Downtime Corporationā€¦ oops, I meant Compensation.

2 Likes

Hmm, not good. I am out of ideas.

I went through some of the suggestions in this thread.

1. Then I practiced STOP, DROP, and ROLL in case I ever get on fire.

2. Then I watched Techno Chicken.

3. ???

4. Profit?

Iā€™m still trying to smell ours [the console players] for the April 7th one. Iā€™ll gladly take a double for this boo boo and the previous. We suffered just the same as the PC/ Mobile end users.

1 Like

Knew Iā€™d get to use these again.

2 Likes

While we are waiting, I shall take this time to shamelessly plug myself. If you have nothing to do, watch this. xD

8 Likes

Same problem. Got a massage saying "error with the account " :cold_sweat:

1 Like

I am now convinced itā€™s not the Gobbos we have to worry about but the GREMLINS. Yup, those invisible troops that get everywhere. Not sure what Kingdom they are from but, they seem to be ALL over the Dev Knights of Korporation Kingdom.

3 Likes

I just was thinking:

ā€œGoW is down, well thatā€™s fine, Iā€™ll just play some GoW to pass the time until the servers come back online. Ohā€¦ā€

9 Likes

4 Likes

I got into the game, but my daily gold reward was 500 gold instead of the expected 1000 gold. @Sirrian.

1 Like

Yep, back up and running it seems.

1 Like