Locked and Loaded (Weekly Event Post)

Red Day = Dark Maiden. Web on skull damage means one hit and the first enemy (usually Lord Ironbeard) is useless.

Plenty of options for the rest of the team.

3 Likes

So Tuskar should be fixed.

Skadi, Sol’Zara and Gargantaur are all displaying correct text on live on our platforms in the office.

For some reason it sounds like your text isn’t updating when the text files go out. 2 Suggestions we have are:

1. Try changing to another language then change back to your language.
  2. Try uninstall and reinstalling the game.

Meh troop: I guess he’s a special unit against kerberos/FG team but his damage is too low…

Hi @Nimhain i tried both solution (xbox)

Solution 1 , when i change language the game crash and restart but still in same language

Solution2 : it didin’t fix anything

Sol’zara description and 3rd trait still in english

Skadi description is in french but we got the old version (freeze 2 stronger opponent and summon random fey)

Gargantaur description in french but wrong (deal 37 damages boosted by enemy and allies attack) and third trait said all allie win 2 attack when i get damage

Tuskar description still in english

I’ll let the team know so we can investigate further.

1 Like

Yay. Boosted Dwarves week. Wonder if it’ll be a treasure hunt Snots event…

Now that event keys are a lot harder to get can non event troops just be removed from the chest?

I opened my event keys hoping for 1 more Highforge or at least 1 of the new troop. I did not want to waste an event key on a Tau

9 Likes

Heads up team, there was a small issue with the event on console and we are pushing a fix shortly. :slight_smile:

Ok, everything should be working as intended shortly. Have a good reset everyone!

“boosted by enemy beasts”

What is the boost ratio?

Dwarven Hunter’s? x4, according to my tooltip.

1 Like

There’s no way, from inside the game, to know that this is a Khaziel troop, unless searching troops by kingdom. This is stupid.

3 Likes

I think we’re supposed to recognise the background art behind the troop, that’s their home kingdom.

I’m not memorizing thirty and more backgrounds - half of which are rocks, anyway - so I can recognize them from snippets around the troop’s portrait. I’m lazy that way.

I wasted one on a Rock Troll. This way of making us throw away Event Keys is quite nasty.

1 Like

I’m not saying it’s right. What I’m trying to say is that the devs reasoning behind losing the kingdom badge is we now go by background. I’ve been playing long enough to recognise them but that’s not the point. I totally get that they wanted a cleaner look to the cards but this was another mistake imo.

The Emperina event is based on killing dwarves in Explore only. This is sub-optimal, and I guess not many players will reach 200 dwarves’ heads, unless they need those full brown traitstones. Is it possible to extend the event to PvP, as usual?

Edit: speeeeeeling!

1 Like

I was done in a bit over an hour. Way faster than with all the PVP events since PVP battles need much longer than blazing through explore with Sunbird and Fire Bombs. And even though I had nothing urgently to trait with the traitstones, I appreciated them and the Celestials I got.
Heck, you have no idea how happy I am that I don’t have to spend more time in PVP this week… honestly, this was the nicest event in a long time since dwarves are pretty common in Khaziel and Khaziel is an easy explore location, too.

Compared with stuff like “kill Stryx in PVP”, where you a) have to face strong troops and need much longer to battle and b) need to spend time to refresh as well, explore is much better? I’m confused.

5 Likes

I’m still using Elspeth and bombots. Some matches take less than a couple of seconds if there’s a nice brown match up from the off. Not even using the mechanist class.

1 Like

I prefer PvP events. But so long as it isn’t treasure hunt I don’t really care all that much.

This one in particular took 167 battles to finish using Sunbird/Firebomb/Ogryn/FG.

1 Like

Elspeth+Rowanne is still mighty strong. Use two Aurais to boost Rowanne’s stats - or if you can’t trait it, use the Warden hero class (but that has a similar traiting problem and everyone wants to use Bard at the moment).

1 Like