Loading Issues on iOS and Android

IThat’s where i’m at Boudica .
If you check your invite code, you’ll probably noticed « Deactivated » after your name.

They do that from time to time, to make sure people don’t abuse or something , and you need a ticket to reactivate (my daughter went through this when she switched phones, took 3 days).

Not only is this random process dumb, but to have it active THE DAY WE ARE ASKED TO REINSTALL THE GAME is plain unresponsable.

Darn, sorry for caps, I was looking for this update and hunt pets, and I am locked out of the game for following instructions.

1 Like

Check to see if you have a leading or trailing space in your email. I had the same problem re-installing, and once I deleted the trailing space, it worked fine.

I did the linking , deleating and reinstalling . Still having the loading problems. Nothing has changed =(

If you are experiencing an issue in the game, especially an account recovery issue, 505 has reminded us that they are open for business/support tickets as well!

As most of our requests for help do go to the Gems of War support team (and we are very inundated right now already), if you have an urgent account issue you can also head over to them. We’ll still help you in our support, of course, but the option is there.

https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

1 Like

It can persist for a few battles after reinstalling, give it a few more tries.

How long does it take to load for each battle?

The link info says it’s for console.
IOS are referred back to infinity +2

1 Like

I don’t understand how the linked account works? It keeps wanting a user name and password for my “other account” but I don’t have another account. I want to try reinstalling, but I don’t want to lose all of my stuff. :frowning:

Got my support reply from @vexx and my account is accessible again.

Let’s hope the loading is fixed!

1 Like

Brilliant. Not!!

So I linked the account but the settings page still wouldn’t provide me with a password. The option for a password was greyed out. I did the delete and reinstall and because I don’t have a password I can’t resurrect my progress. So I’ve now lost a year of progress.

Well done. You’ve lost me as a player.

Here is a blindingly obvious tip. BETA TEST UPDATES ON ALL PLATFORMS BEFORE RELEASING THEM TO THE PUBLIC. It’s not rocket science.

Using an iPhone 8 btw.

1 Like

Hello @JonA, we can help you recover your account if you contact our support here. As such, you won’t lose all your progress. Account recoveries are our highest priority tickets, so our agents will be with as soon as they can after you submit a ticket.

1 Like

Stuck on the Arena battle loading screen for 10 minutes with no change and restarting the game causes a loss. So that’s two losses now from restarting. Wonderful.
Is it actually worth trying to get a refund or will I be wasting my time?

I spent 1000 gems on Monday am I gonna get it back?

This fixed my loading issues. Thank you!

Add me to the crew that lost sigils trying to use my iOS device. Any word on whether we might get these back? Since the devs put a value on them, one would think they might have tested this better.

I would recommend you guys to go into your troop list and click the"show all" and then scroll all the way down until every single card image appear.

Then do the same thing for weapons and pets.

Restart the game and now it should be fine you should be able to load raid properly.

I had all the same issues on my Samsung Galaxy Tab E Tablet running Android 7.1.1 (SM-T377V). I Made sure that I had my password and that the game was current via my PC account with Steam. I then uninstalled the game from the tablet, rebooted the tablet, reinstalled the game and rebooted, logged into the game with no issues. I then went through all my troops letting them load on each screen until I’d went through them all, I then did the same with banners, weapons, etc… Rebooted and I’ve had no issues. Hope this helps someone

Battle loading issues - We have put a hot-fix update on the App store for iOS and Android for this issue. Please download this if you are still experiencing a problem (no need to reinstall!)

1 Like

Hopefully my ticket is answered soon I’m seriously missing out on stuff here .