List of Russian translation mistakes

«Максимальный» лучше укоротить до «Максимум»

1 Like

это с какого «level up» стал «улучшить»?

1 Like

@nav037 Спасибо! Добавь дублирование на англ, пожалуйста, чтоб разрабы тоже поняли.

1. No need for colons in collection
  2. Better shorten the word Максимальный to Максимум
  3. Just leave it as Level up because Улучшить makes no sense. Or if you want to translate it properly you can say Повышение уровня or Уровень +1

Я тогда добавлю ссылки на твои посты в главный пост темы. :smiley:

а вы не знаете, кто переводил?

Какие-то наемные рабочие со стороны, которых разработчикам прислало вышестоящее начальство.
@nav037

оно и видно что они даже в игру не играли

Запустил пост в вк про неточности перевода… поступило предложение

Почему бы все Bond абилки не перевести как “Узы <Раса>”?
Узы Эльфов
Узы Божеств
Узы Мёртвых/Нежити
Узы Рыцарей

1 Like

@nav037 Можно ссылку на вк? =)))

Узы тоже неплохо!

1 Like

Hello.
I play Gems of War few years and russian translation is turn me sad, so I сontinued play with english language. Misstakes is, almost, everywhere, but Versheenah type about most important already. So, i can help with translation, but biggest and conspicuous words already found, and little misstypes will continue to be polished in future. In this topic we miss a lore part of the game (plot in kingdoms missions), because we all finished that missions already. I can translate it, but not very fast (becous I need to work), or check all text in few days, if I got both, Eng and Rus, current text at once).

Я играю в Gems of War несколько лет, перевод на русский меня расстроил и я продолжил играть на английском. Ошибок очень много, но Versheenah уже написала о самых важных. Я мог бы помочь с переводом, однако наиболее заметные слова уже найдены, а мелкие описки будут находить и полировать ещё долгое время. Но в этом топике мы забываем про сюжетную часть игры, ведь мы все уже прошли миссии в королевствах. Я могу перевести их текст в свободное время, или за несколько дней проверить соответствие переводов, если мне предоставят и английский, и русский текст текущей версии.

PS: “Bond” = “Узы” - is mine idea, russians can check it VK (I’am Anatoliy, type me if you doubt).

1 Like

@Saltypatra @Nimhain @Ozball we have another volunteer! :smiley:

путаница букв - латинская «P» и русская «Р» (обозначим P ≠ R)
эта путаница во многих словах, визуально незаметно, но при поиске лажа

вот результат поиска слова РЫЦАРЬ по-русски

а вот результат рыцаPь - где P - латинская П

ну и ради прикола результат поиска без мягкого знака

где рыцарей становится еще больше, что говорит о том что для войск нет специализированных тегов и поиск производится по описанию, ладно “рыцар” слово длинное, а как быть с коротким например “Мана” в поиске сидеть и склонять это слово - “мана”, “маны”, “ману”, “маной”, ибо если просто написать “ман” будет 100500 лишних войск

1 Like

вот еще пример P ≠ R
в первом случае Р русская, во втором P латинская

1 Like

At all the lovely Russian players here, can you help in what’s going on? My Russian is very rudimentary

@Beowulf

@nav037 says that there is a mixup with the letter Р (Cyrillic) and the letter P (Latin) when you try to search by keyword.

The above examples show that if you type РЫЦАРЬ (knight in Russian, with all letters being Cyrillic) you get nothing (first picture).

Now if you type рыцаPь (with the capital P being Latin) you get 4 troops (the second picture)

And if you type рыцаP (P is Latin, no last letter) the search returns even more troops (the third picture)

This is messed up!

And what about short words that change forms like мана, маны, маной (all mean mana). One would need to search by each version of the word (because ман returns too many results that have nothing to do with mana).

Here’s another example of the Р and P confusion. призыв in Cyrillic returns nothing. пPизыв with the Latin P returns - see the last picture.

@Saltypatra @Sirrian @Ozball

4 Likes

Does this indicate that the Russian version of GoW was coded with both Cyrillic and Latin alphabets? How does that even happen?

1 Like

Объявления гильдии
даже на 1 символ кириллицы начинается ругань

1 Like

@nav037 says that you can’t set a single letter of Cyrillic as guild announcement. The error says it’s more than 40 characters or that it’s offensive or includes special symbols.

@Saltypatra @Sirrian guys, this is a bug, right?

2 Likes

While I can’t speak for the devs, my assumption is that it’s a bug. This is the first venture by the game into non-latin alphabets I believe, so it’s possible the chat filter/character counter might be flipping out over the cyrillic letters, and considering them “special symbols” rather than letters.

1 Like

no russian font in english language

3 Likes

After long experiments with the filter, I declare: all russian letters R are latin P

2 Likes