List of Quality of Life Improvements

This is done.

This one at least is “done” insofar as you can now tell whether you’ve capped in combat.

1 Like

Can I add to this, the ability to view your own flag/banner during combat?

I’ve definitely been playing with new teams that I forgot what banner I was using, and it can be helpful to calculate if a single gem match can give you full mana in a match with this info.

I feel like it’s pretty clear already - it lists all possible traitstones on the explore overview screen. Is that not sufficient? What exactly could the devs do for this to make it even clearer?

1 Like

When you click the icon of an Arcane, regardless of where (crafting UI, collection, etc) it should jump the player to the map with the relevant kingdom selected.

1 Like

Ah, gotcha. That could be a useful feature. I might re-word the entry on the list to better reflect this was the goal.

Sorry folks, been pretty afk the past few weeks as a result of life + work. I believe this is now up to date, including our first strikethroughs for things address in 2.1.5!

Change the “deconstruct all excess mythics” button into “deconstruct all excess mythics and ascend all excess non mythics”

Both of those are basic tasks that there is literally no reason not to do.

We got the autodecon button right as I was going to suggest “replace excess mythic cards with souls when earned from keys”. I think that’s actually better from a design standpoint, but it’ll never happen now.

1 Like

Added mass ascend.

1 Like

CAn you add the rage quit the map to quality of life, if it counts as a QoL

Added to the list!

1 Like

Maybe a small tab that right of the shop (or anywhere in there really) that would lead directly to this forum? :smiley:

But there is already a link to the forums in the settings!

Gear thing–>links–>forums

Ok, I’ll say it this way:
Make forums accessible with 1 click from world map. Put a button for that there.

1 Like

Not sure if this QoL or a full feature but I’ll start here:

I would love to be able to see other players, maybe just guildmates, full troop lists. It would be a very efficient way to see some creative builds that ppl are using for fun when they tire of PvP. :wink:

Also, more team slots!! I know it’s already mentioned but… it bares repeating!

Thanks!

I think that what you are asking for has some connection with coming soon feature on the profile.

number 40. Right now you have to press LB or RB on the Xbox Pad to select skills. Unfortunately those buttons a pretty loud. I wish we can play with an alternative setup which use the trigger LT/RT instead. With the Analog Stick and that change, no ears will be harmed :wink:

Can we play gem’s of war for pc with an xbox/ps controller? If not, can we have it?

The list has been updated with the latest requests. FYI, @killerman3333, I assume if they ever get to the point where all versions are on a single code base then controller support for PC would come pretty naturally. Can’t see it happening until then, but seems obvious after.

I have no idea if it currently has controller support, my controllers are from ps2 and before. That was why i asked if they had the support, which would be strange, then asked if we can have it. The reason for having such a wierd support is mostly to fall in line with games outside of this game’s genre that have controller support. I would not find controller support for this game as a QoL improvement though. It would not make the game easier i think, might make it slower depending on how slow the game is on xbone/ps4

How about a key counter during matches? :thinking:

1 Like

I just realized we do not have that, however there is no troop that makes them and it is rare to get a key to drop considering the mechanic. Not even sure if there is a cap.