List of Quality of Life Improvements

I agree with the Kingdom stuff (just put it all in one tab as viewable, I don’t care if it’s sortable)

Also Mobile REALLY needs an Ascend All button. (This was mentioned a long time ago but not added?)
This should be super easy as I have been told that feature already exists for non-mobile users.

Oh dear, that port almost made me cry. I played the excellent Xbox 360 version first and was so disappointed with how terrible the iOS version was. Had some serious trouble even swapping the proper gems. Basically unplayable for me.

I would love to see the “This battle appears to already have been completed” removed.

I don’t know how many battles I do that result in a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

I do like the Turn Counter idea on How many turns you used in treasure maps. Great QoL adjustment if its coded.

For each language that the game is translated to, set a different default chat channel. Anyone could switch to whatever channel they liked, but it would make it easier for folks to find each other.

I believe this is up to date!

1 Like

I know some people don’t like the !, but I’d love to get one on the troops tab when I have something eligible for ascension.

2 Likes

How about a search box on the “collection” panel?

You just select upgradable option and it shows you which troops you can ascend.

Sure. But I have to click on the troops tab, then sort by upgradeable each time I get new troops. I’d much rather be notified of that than the fact that my pvp team has lost another match.

This would help so much.

Not sure if anyone said this:
MORE SPACE IN THE GUILD ANOUNCMET SECTION.
It’s the first thing new members see and it should contain everything that they need to know.
The current one offers no such freedom.

4 Likes

Not sure if this has been said, but I use a mouse to play GoW and I can’t count all the times I wish I could scroll through the troop page. Can this be implemented please? With the ever increasing number of troops, it will get even more annoying over time. I know we can search by name, but I’m constantly just trying to look at the whole list. Almost clicking as much as disenchant at this point before update.

1 Like

When did they remove it?

We do have mouse wheel scrolling, however you have to use the mouse wheel quickly for it to work. If you try to do it slowly the game doesn’t pick it up. May be something we improve in the future.

2 Likes

Did not know that, thank you! It is hardly picking it up though. I have to scroll fast and hard for the troops to barely move. :frowning: I was thinking at the very least a side scroll bar like a browser.

I would try to take a video, but I don’t want my privacy invaded :laughing: jk, but it definitely is not fluid in motion. Could use some work imo.

Hi stud i did a thread a couple days ago, i think it would be nice to had it to the list

Also a timer saying how many time left for troops refund would be nice

When viewing the Hero, default to the Collection tab, NOT the Overview tab because:

• It is the most commonly viewed tab for me, and I would go out on a limb to say for almost everybody else too;

• Mana boni isn’t something you really ever need to check… they are what they are, and anyways you see them each time you level up.

4 Likes

At the end of Treasure Hunt when all the gold, bags, chests, etc are collected, have the currency graphic and the number graphic pinned together and moving the same direction.

As it stands the currency graphic moves up and the number moves down. WTF it is so visually confusing.

@Studs,

I’d be interested to know if anything on the list actually made it into 2.1.5.

1 Like