List of Quality of Life Improvements

Would be pretty cool tho lol

For a cap or for use to see how many we earn before the match ends.

I’d like to have the ability to set default team selection for PVP, Explore and to a lesser extend Challenge and casual PVP.

Or even better, tabs for each category on the troops page. Each with 20 slots.

3 Likes

Just to see how many we got during the match. I don’t believe there is a cap.

1 Like

during the maps - have a counter that shows current number of coins, bags, chests

THAT IS BRILLIANT!!

And would net me… at least 60 team slots! (PvP, Explore, Challenges)

Even if they just gave a PvP tab and a Casual Tab, that would double my team slots!!!

GIVE ME MORE TEAM SLOTS!!! :fist::rage: :fist::rage::fist:

1 Like

Replay feature would be more then welcome

1 Like

I’ve updated the list.

But did you mean “Replay” as in replay the thing you just played, or as in watch a previous battle?

Watch defense fights will definitively help finding a good defense team

2 Likes

I want this because my defence is weak and i win games from time to time. I want to see how it is winning.

wonder how many are bugged and are force quits…

I would love to know this as well.

would love a refund button - i would pay real money to be able to reset all my troops and start over on traits and lvls.

1 Like

@Studs,

I didn’t see it on the list but the list has gotten so big it’s almost unreadable. ROFL

I would like to be able to sort the troops list by highest level to lowest level (as it is now) AND by lowest to highest.

As an end-game player, it sucks to have to scroll through 220+ troops to get to the ones that need leveling after I acquire a new troop or a new kingdom comes out.

So a way to sort from lowest level to highest level?

Yes. I have two or three troops left that aren’t leveled. Getting to them takes literally forever as I have to scroll through my entire inventory to get to them.

2 Likes

You can sort by kingdom it will be quicker

If the new troops are from different kingdoms or something, then that doesn’t work.

It would be nice if all the sequential sort methods had an inverse, like A-Z and Z-A.

I know just saying untill they do it, its quicker to sort by kingdom then scroll 250 troops :slight_smile:

When you cast a targetable spell but there is only 1 AI troop left… auto target.

1 Like