In the same vein as @Studs’ List of Quality of Life Improvements thread, I thought it’d be a good idea to create a thread to catalogue requests specifically around easing game accessibility for people with disabilities. Issues here can be for any platform (PC/mobile/console) but should center specifically on accessibility (colorblindness, other vision impairments, aural impairments, mobility and input impairments, or anything else that would affect a subset of the player base).
List of Accessibility issues:
- Flashing exclamation points, or other persistent pulsing effects, can trigger migraines in some users.
- The flash after battle can also trigger migraines.
- Some of the color contrast (guild master post color) can be harsh on those with visual impairments.
- Chat and settings icons in battle are too close together for some users.
- Leveling and ascension require too many clicks and are difficult/painful for some users.
- Optional black-and-white high contrast setting would benefit those with visual impairments.