Let's Try Voting Again! (Vote for your favourite entry in our custom PS4 competition)

Mana gems and a Bone Dragon. I would decal my PS4 in a heartbeat.

1 Like

Heh why stop at the ps4? What else could be worthy of GoW decals? I would start with my refrigerator (and invariably incur the wrath of my wife) and maybe my truck lol

4 Likes

Used to do vehicle graphics for a living. With high-resolution images, you can do it now!

AYE CARUMBA! I’m visualizing a Gems of War truck wrap. How deep are your pockets? LMAO!

1 Like

Lol they would be extremely deep because i would want a new truck for that

2 Likes

@Vangor I would design it just for joy, but the shop who prints and installs it will definitely want cash, lol.

2 Likes

Love the new icon!! Reminds me of a pog in the game im playing on the side… (Yes i said pog)

3 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile: Don’t tell anyone, but its a secret rare Shiny Myzmer.

4 Likes

@Saltypatra Are you guys any closer to an announcement or are you waiting for our American friends to get the 4th of July celebration out of the way first? :smile:

Planning to announce tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

8 Likes

Do you know who won the custom xbox announced couple weeks before this competition?

Erp! The suspense!

2 Likes

Not even sure what tomorrow means, given the global nature of the forums. It’s Wednesday morning here on the west coast of Canada. Good thing I don’t chew my fingernails or I’d be down to the second knuckle by now! :smile:

3 Likes

:scream:
:crossed_fingers:

:wink:

1 Like

Just go by aussie time unless otherwise noted

2 Likes

Thanks! I call my Aussie friends my vegemite eating tomorrow-monkey buddies, because they live in the future. I like to hit them up in the evening and ask how the next day is going to be. :wink:

5 Likes