Leonis Empire Appears!

I really like this new kingdom. My only objection is that with almost everyone using Whitehelm as their home kingdom, I really didn’t need another source of yellow traitstones. :cry:

1 Like

Also looks like we’re getting green/red arcane traitstones next week again:

e/ lets see if the images work this time
e.2/ yay they work, also the skill boost ratio is 3 : 1.
the other troop will be a Common (brown) called Sand Cobra, you can see both during the quest line, and/or in the 4th / 5th challenges in the kingdom. Meh another week of saving up glory because green/red again oO

1 Like

I feel quite unsatisfied with the quest’s story, like it’s unfinished, and too many details are left out.
(I won’t say more details, to avoid spoilers)

1 Like

@sirrian thanks, but I was also hoping to understand which of the last few weeks’ troops are not yet in chests… If I crack open my (not small) chests hoard, what will I still not be getting…?

1 Like

I reeeeeally want that next event now. Event Chests…

1 Like

Stun won’t work on Impervious troops, so it’s not going to help Mab. There still aren’t any troops with Mana Shield, which it would help against.

1 Like

I’m still on vacation, so the Gems Database will have to wait a few more days before I can update it.

6 Likes

It deals true dmg, which works just fine against the Impervious troops, that’s what I meant, with double Mab team you’d have to rely on skulls to bring those down. Against pretty much everything else the stun proc/skill effect will be a nice bonus, and the damn thing is a tank too lol.

Amira has Mana Shield.

1 Like

The problem i have with the story at this point is that pride and prejudice has now been a title in 2 kingdoms, the other being i think in pride lands, and not to mention the number of times it is referenced what with bride and prejudice.

Lovely kingdom, great art and fun new mechanics, will start the quests later.
Got all the new troops 2K of glory keys and 600 gold keys. \o/
No Summer Imp or any Mythic. =/

1 Like

I burned 1500 gold keys, 6500 glory keys and 3000 gems and I got all the Leonis Empire troops.They seem to be pretty good troops, especially the Emperor could be interesting for PVP.

I oot enough minor green traitstones to fully trait Gloom Leaf to het Forest of Thorns to PL5

I even got a Famine, so now all I am missing is Plague…

I’ll start playing the questline later, but so far I am really liking the new kingdom… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmm wonder how the new Kingdom weapon will be like. Board manipulation + Stun may be interesting.

2 Likes

Um the ending to the new kingdom feels incomplete. Why the cliff hanger, unless…they are planning on adding more stuff to this specific kingdom that effects the story line. I hope this counts as spoiler free.

1 Like

Maybe a new hero class quest?

1 Like

Well, I was going to have some other plans today… not anymore. xD

2 Likes

Well all new troops fully traited :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Did you save some Arcane Darks for Death?

1 Like

Yes my friend @Koolbiird like 26 of them

1 Like

Is The Devoted’s spell supposed to be working with skulls as well? Cause it does. And the description says "Create 7 gems of a chosen type. And as far as all other spell descriptions are build, ‘gems’ usually excludes ‘skulls’.