Legendary Task Rewards

i disagree, i think guilds and guild tasks should be about team work all the way to the end, even the wording “personal guild tasks” sounds wrong to me - personal or guild task are those?

i could agree with that at some point

i offer alternative feature request to the ‘personal guild tasks’:

-put the requirement to donate to the legendary task by every member separately for about 50% of the cost - so at least ~15k gold must be donated by each person - and the remaining gold can be done by whoever.
could tweak gold numbers to lower etc,
would make the ppl maybe mad about how much team work it requires, maybe increase the task completion rewards too! but hey - this is legendary guild task why not make it indeed legendary task for a guild team work?

edit: just to make it clear - im fine with task system as it is now, i just would prefer there was put more weight towards team work rather then against it - if there had to be done any changes at all around the subject.

Thanks for your data.
There is just one small error I think: Task 7, you have two rewards from Table 1.

1 Like

Intrim II

Task 1 2 event keys 6 gem keys 10 glory keys
Task 2 60 gems, 10 glory keys and 30minor magics
Task 3 60 gems 300 glory 10 glory keys
task 4 4 event keys 2 mountain 30 minor water
task 5 4 event keys 10 glory keys 30 minor water
task 6 25 gems 500 glory 15 glory keys
task 7 4 event keys 15 glory keys 2 gem keys
task 8 10 glory keys 4 gem keys 1 legendary venoxia
task 9 15 glory keys 1 legendary Mab 2 mountain
task 10 25 glory keys 2 gem keys 4 plains
task 11 25 gems 4 event keys 30 minor fire
Task 12 60 gems 300 glory 2 plains
Task 13 6 gem keys 4 plains
task 14 4 event keys 30 minor water 2 deaths arcanes
task 15 60 gems 2 event keys 30 minor magic

Much disappoint, very sad.

5 Likes

Thanks everyone. I updated the first post with the stats ;-).

2 Likes

Hmm, not sure if I got it wrong.

20 minor is from table 1, isn’t 2 event from table 2?

Although I do see that table 2 and table 1 event keys give the same payout, ie 2 of them, is this also a typo?

I pointed out that in my guild as well ( it’s 33k per person) and that doesn’t seem as bad. I don’t put in the numbers that some of. my guildies but I’m usually in the top half. I have enough stockpiled to do a few legendary tasks, but I want to wait to see how our guild leader wants to handle it. Personally I’m think waiting till mythics roll out is the way to go, which is a week or so away.

1 Like

Yes you’re right. But it seems that the task 6 is wrong because of the 3 Event keys: are you sure about the 3?

I already see “2 event keys” for Table 2 on other player data so I don’t think it’s a typo.

1 Like

I can confirm this task reward is accurate and did not give anything from Table 1. Maybe it picked seals, and gave nothing.

1 Like

I agree with what a lot of other folks said, making a new feature that such a tiny fraction of the playerbase are actually going to be using seems a bit of waste.

I would really hope this will be reworked in the future to be something a little more reachable for more players. I’m in the most active guild I’ve seen in over a year and still wouldn’t come close to even unlocking these! Bit of a shame.

So it’s a bug and you should contact devs about that.
If you’re right, it means that you’re the 1st guild to earn seals. Congratulations ;-).
It just a shame that you didn’t receive anything…

1 Like

I’m asking in guild if anyone has a screenshot, because I didn’t think to grab one.

We haven’t seen this problem, and no seals received

Even just taking out the minor traitstones (leave the glory, whatever) would be really nice. I haven’t seen the people who can get legendary tasks clamoring for minors, and they are such a letdown compared to the other possibilities.

1 Like

I don’t know, I’d be ecstatic for 20-30 minor reds…

The real Zonk prize is a single random legendary

I can get minor reds from explore or challenges or gold chests really easily. And if you are completing legendary tasks, you are already getting a mountain of gold chests each week.

Not so even for random legendaries - I’m still happy to see those when I use keys. Even if I already have 4+ of that card at mythic. Maybe irrational, but there it is.

One idea that might be fun is to have a small announced pool of legendaries and one mythic only available each week. Then guilds could choose when to shoot for it. No idea if that would be tough to implement, though.

I’m in the #1 guild on PS4, and I would not have a problem with 20-30 minors, especially if they ended up being reds…

What I dislike is the legendary (especially this one) and glory entries for everything but the first table (500 glory, can actually be nice)

But hey, at least they aren’t giving SOULS, that would be just awful :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: In my perfect world, the only rewards would be
Minors
Arcanes
Mythics
Gem Keys
Gems
Glory

Of course I’m still living the life with the classic guild rewards right now, our guild leader just deposited a MASSIVE amount of gold, roughly 20x our average which is 500k - 1mil each.

1 more edit:
In hindsight, I imagine once we get the guild switch the massive amount of gold keys we get will make minors less worthwhile, that hadn’t occurred to me.

With the exception of the minor trait stones, I think the rewards have been pretty decent. I especially like getting extra gems again, and appreciate the opportunity to land more arcane stones and mythic troops.

While for some, the legendary rewards may be sup-par, I definitely appreciate them. Especially towards another chance for arcanes. I am still one of those players who is trying to trait my troops, both to use and to upgrade kingdoms, and while farming explore is better than before explore existed, this adds yet another way to get them, albeit randomly. Now the answer to all of life’s problems is PVP! lol

Math ahead!

Total cost: 1,000,000
Cost per member: 33,333 gold, going to round this up to 35,000 just for simplicity.

Next is to figure out the “cost” of each table. There are a couple ways to do this.
Gem ratio is 5:7:12 which would make the values 7.3k, 10.2k, 17.5k
Glory ratio is 1:3:5 which would make the values 3.9k, 11.7k, 19.4k
Arcane ratio is 1:2:3 which would make the values 5.8k, 11.7k, 17.5k

Averaging those out and rounding we get:
Table 1 = 6k
Table 2 = 11k
Table 3 = 18k

For each item on the tables ask yourself if you’d pay that much gold for the rewards. Would I pay 6k gold for 20 minors? Certainly! Would I pay 11k gold for 30 minors? Yup. Would I pay 18k gold for a random legendary? Probably not since chances are it would just be disenchanted into 100 souls.

If the legendary was changed to 2 random legendary it would closer. 3 random would be a really nice reward and even if they were all duplicates it would be “on par” with table 1

Edit: I should add that I don’t think the rewards, in general, are too low. I think they serve as a “I have too much gold and nothing to do!” outlet while keeping the gains on par. The lower rewards are roughly equal to gold keys with a chance at getting gems and whatnot which are more versatile. Just want to make sure the rewards are balanced against each other.

8 Likes

TL;DR

IMHO, I am in a guild that is on the brink of breaking into the place where we might be able to finish off one of these if we coordinate and do everything right, but it will take coordination.

Knowing that this might require 3 weeks of saving gold, carefully donating to only the task we want bonuses on to have a shot at 1, maybe 2 of these makes it seems not worth it.

I understand that these were put in place because of “20” guilds, but they should be something that ALL guilds aspire to and right now, I think Id rather have that 1 or 2 mil sunk into other tasks in preceding weeks to level statues.

I dont know what the answer is…
The knee-jerk reaction is make the rewards better, but that isn’t quite right…

Edited for clarity

1 Like