Legendary Drops From Glory Keys

I am on the Xbox one can say I have been getting legendaries in the 1 in 150 range. Yesterday being an extremely lucky day getting 2 new legendaries in a single batch of 50. 4 in 400 keys.

You are one lucky sob :+1:

Im on the xbox. I used 400 glory keys this morning and got 2 legendary troops. That is much better than my previous 1 out of 1000. My average is now 1 legendary every 467 keys lol wtf

2 Likes

Making me want to spend my keys!!! Must wait for Mythic War

2 Likes

Just went onto the Console version for the last time, just to use up my keys before completely leaving it behind for Mobile.
400+ Glory keys gave out 1 legendary, 7 Epics and a bunch of things below that. That’s about 300 more keys than what I’ve used on mobile, where I’ve gotten 4 legendary troops from Glory keys.
Feel bad for those on Console from my personal experience.

1 Like

Yeah I was hoping the drop rates had got better from someone above saying so, but no such luck.

Thanks for your input. Hopefully PC/mobile works out for you! Im too far gone to restart

Once the console catch-up troops are all in chests, I’ll be opening around 25,000 glory keys. I’ll report what I get lol

Are you not targetting any of the mythics before then?

I’ll probably try for some mythics, but not go overboard on spending. I’ve been saving glory keys and gems for a while, and figure I have at least another four weeks to abuse guild tasks lol.

I just used 200 glory keys and got 3 legendary on ps4.

1 Like

Yeah the guild update coming slap bang in the middle of the catch up is rough. If only it came the week after… Praying Sony sends that update to certification hell!

Sounds like you’re getting my legendaries too :sob:

Against my better judgment I used more glory keys. You gave me hope. 6 epics from 200. :head_bandage:

1 Like

Sorry bro, Steaks and beer on me :beer:

1 Like

Anyone know if they’re changing the drop rates on glory / gem keys with the upcoming console update? I’ve been hoarding glory keys for the update bit want to know if it’s better to spend them now if an anticipated Nerf for them is coming

Just used 200 glory keys, got 1 legendary, 3 epics and 0 Arcanes.

The only good thing was that the legendary was Hydra, meaning the only troop I’m missing now is Karebears!

1 Like

Just used 500 glory keys and got 2 legendary, 23 epics and I forgot to look for arcanes. One of the legendaries was Maw, who I was still missing.

2 Likes

Nothing announced but the drop rate issue just came up, got dumped on hard and now players are reporting better drop rates than from a week ago.

I suspect there was an issue with the code and it got ninja-fixed.

I’d recommend the Console Devs closely examine the version’s code, there have been several significant issues that occurred when they ported over the game, namely the broken AI.

@Alpheon

But I love the broken AI! The ultra-predictable PC/Mobile version looks so boring.

I cannot imagine they would nerf them. If it is to be changed they surely have to improve the odds, not reduce them

1 Like