[KNOWN ISSUE - Fixed in 5.5] Pvp battle stuck on enemy turn

I don’t know if this is the correct thread, but my game crashed after Magnus had inflicted Lycanthropy on one of my troops in a pet rescue battle (PS4).

If you knew for a fact it was your hero or not and what class you were using that would be helpful.

Class was Priest, possibly Shaman. I’m pretty sure it was my hero. Anyway, I sent the clip to Sony.

1 Like

On one hand, all this testing by the community is awesome. On the other hand, where is the QA team?

6 Likes

Working on the next update I presume! Maybe this time we’ll get something really special, like the privilege to get a fla$h offer every 5 battles! /s

3 Likes

Do they usually make an announcement or something, if things are fixed? Guild war starting tiktoktiktok…

I’m afraid they usually don’t fix things any time soon. They probably won’t even look at this analysis today, or even within the next days.

3 Likes

And sometimes pretend there is no bug and do a ninja fix never admitting they stuffed up.

3 Likes

Example: the MIA pet gnome bug.

2 Likes

Thank you for all the information regarding this bug. I have passed it all one and our team is investigating this issue further and working on a fix.

Unfortunately it is looking like this will need to be a client side fix, which means we won’t be able to release it until our next major update. I’ll let you all know what’s happening as we continue working on this issue.

Once again, thank you for all this information, it’s been invaluable.

5 Likes

To-do list…

Patch 5.5
New content :ballot_box_with_check:

1 Like

Fixed it for you. No new content. Just fix 5.4.

2 Likes

Considering most “new content” for a while now has involved new ways to nudge players into coughing up money, I’m fine with the idea of no new content for a while. Fix/improve what we have and add some QOL love, please.

4 Likes

Happened again today, pvp battle. My Priest hero got hit with Lycanthropy, and the game crashed completely when it was my turn. Opposing team was also Priest by the way, with Jack-o-Lantern as weapon. PSN name gefawhv (Susanne from Buzz der Wolf). Counts as a loss in my battle log

Yeah for some reason the devs only Removed Lycanthropy from Essence of Evil but didn’t bother to remove it from all the other troops/weapons that can cast it and cause a crash.
It’ll continue to cause crashes possibly until the next client update.

1 Like

This will be fixed in the next game update version 5.5
It was removed from Essence of Evil as a temporary solution as it was the most common cause of the issue being experienced.