[Known Issue] Games Button Not Working

Still not working on iOS

Devs are asleep. They will start working on this in about 8 hrs or so. So, use the workaround or capture a pet. The last will fix the issue for an hour

1 Like

A look at Tarans Lang diff files will point you in another possible direction too once you have read the spoilers on the 20th September tab :wink:

1 Like

How can one trigger pet event?

Via a pet gnome in pvp

If you or a guildmate has a spare Gnome a Palooza then this will save time pet gnome hunting. You will need to go to the Hero menu in top left, then select the Adventure path blue circle logo in bottom right, then hero level then just scroll through the list til you find the soulforge task, click to inspect the task and select Let’s Go, you should then be in the soulforge and able to craft a Gnome A Palooza

Conspiracy time: This is all a setup to increase the purchase and use of pet gnome bait.

1 Like

Yeah, I just tested it. Guild mates got in while the rescue was on, but can’t now.

1 Like

There have been crash bugs in the past that have brought Cliffy back to work.

This is possibly serious enough to do the same.

I can’t recall whether support cases or player reports are the best way to make it happen.

Let’s just hope, that “sneaking” into the dungeon through adventure path won’t be ruled a misuse of game mechanics and punished, once the day is over.

I look at “2022-09-20: GemsOfWar_English.json diff…” but I don’t understand anything. Please explain what you mean?

Well it is not sneaking or cheating - it was also possible to access the dungeon this way before the games button broke, I assume?

And my attempt at the dungeon resulted in the same result as most days= 0 Dragonite.

Why on Earth would that be punishable?

crashing on xbox as well.

The current theories are: The missing scheduled pet rescue and spoilers about a new event coming to the games menu. I really can’t say more because of None Disclosure Agreements with the devs but if there’s stuff in the spoilers thread on this forum and on Tarans site then I can point people towards them. Sorry I can’t be more explicit on this, hope you understand

3 Likes

Don’t worry @Hawx
We all know that the devs are not interested in community concerns.
They have proven plenty of times that the only thing they care about is money and definitely not a healthy community-developer relationship.

The only people who are helpful in the forum is the community itself. That’s it.

I wish some of us could get access to the coding and take over the game to make it better, but this won’t happen.

3 Likes

I’m a bit confused about the last part of your statement coz:

Full Game Crash on PS5 & PS4 :pensive:

You’ve highlighted pets that had a release on the specified date, they were introduced for the first time. And the pet scheduled for November 9 is old, so I think that he will also be changed as well as the pet from next week

I get this on PS4. I thought it was a problem only I was experiencing until I came here.

I understand, thanks for the clarification. But in the end, I did not understand what you hinted at. :slightly_smiling_face: