[KNOWN ISSUE] First move Goes to AI in Guild Event

Hi There I’m Phillip I own a PS4. I buy the potions and other items in the Guild Shop Tab, and when you play, it periodically gives the AI the first turn. It only happens when I go into the Guild week game like this weeks game: “The Amethyst Light” and buy the “Potion Of Explosion” and “Potion of Enchantment” It only happens when I play in the guild games.

Thanks,

Phillip

Hi Phillip, known issue.

Just to add a point that I haven’t seen discussed before - class traits that explode a gem at the start of battle also cause this issue in all game modes. Currently leveling doomsayer and it’s a huge pain.

1 Like

I have either had the first turn stolen or the extra turn after a 4 match resulting in a loss of 4 matches on this morning. This has destroyed my guild war for the week!! I am so angry I cannot see straight. THIS MUST BE ADDRESSED!! Extremely frustrated at the moment. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say I think there is very little chance of this bug getting fixed. Only 3 more weeks of this campaign, after which potions stop falling on start screen and bug becomes irrelevant. So if the devs haven’t fixed it by now, I’d say it seems not worth fixing from their perspective.

Will be interesting to see what extremely annoying bug comes with the next heroic gem in the next campaign. Sadly at this stage I would genuinely be surprised if there wasn’t one

3 Likes

It won’t be fixed before 5.7 but should be then.

Agree. Devs tend to not fix the campaign bug.

True, at this point, I want to the extensively test the next campaign gimmick to prevent similar bugs

Apply for a beta tester position, so you can work for free and being ignored.

2 Likes

Slow boat on this one. Doesn’t change their $$$. They don’t care.