[Known Issue] Can't open Games menu

Global issue, it seems. Something must have broken with daily reset. I hope, it’s not some australian holiday.
Sit back, relax and wait for the usual standard reactions of “have you tried reinstalling your game / contacting your internet provider” and “not a bug, it’s meant to be this way” to pass by. Eventually they’ll get it fixed, and until then; stuff that affects everybody, affects nobody.

3 Likes

Community seems to be trying for a record for posts about the same bug :rofl:

At least it gives us something to do this morning :rofl:

2 Likes

Since it hasn’t been posted yet: same on Android.

2 Likes

Same rebooted still same on different devices

1 Like

Quick buy more legend reborn pets!

1 Like

“stuff that affects everybody, affects nobody.”

Wrong. Some people don’t have time to check later and will lose the opportunity to play today’s faction assault and Dungeon.

2 Likes

If that continues tomorrow, no GAPs.

Same bug on Steam and guild members report on Android and iPhone, too. A bug just in time for vault weekend. And can’t get to class either.

1 Like

You can get to class by going through the events menu

There is still an option to access Class Challenge and Legends Reboring from the events menu, but not the rest of the games included in the games menu until they fix it…

2 Likes

Same issues here on ps5,i think that problem is in next Wednesday pet rescue,on Taran i see Howler in next pet rescue,but couple of days ago dissappear and no pet in wednesday weekly spoiler,maybe that is connection with this issues and next halloween event…maybe

1 Like

FYI: No issues on Switch with that button

1 Like

this still agrees with my theories that the fault will be in pet rescue, Nintendo switch has a different roadmap

Dropping the links to other bug reports for the same issur. May be best to keep it all in one thread if we can. I’ve pinged the full dev team that I’m in contact with to see if anyone is online after work

Cudos to the players, who reported this issue.
We will sent out a compensation mail later to all players. Parallel we are closing the games tab.

:rofl::see_no_evil:

Have a nice day. I am just kidding, but I don’t know why these words were in my mind. :thinking::sweat_smile:

1 Like

If the fix takes exactly 24 hours, it’s fair again.

The issue is worse on my PS4. Selecting “Game” crashes the application completely. This wasn’t an issue yesterday but it is blocking access to different game modes. I’ve tried several times, and restarted my PS4 but always the same. As soon as I select Game I’m kicked out of the app with a crash.

1 Like

You can access the dungeons and soulforge through adventurers path.

Please change the title of the thread to

“Games” Breaking Bug

I’m technically not wrong. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this report!
Cross-posting the official thread