Games Button Unresponsive

Hello everyone,

The team is currently working on getting this issue remedied asap!

At the moment the CX team are grabbing all your bug report threads, creating a Known Issues article to share any further updates and getting responses out to anyone who has submitted a ticket.

As soon as we have more information on getting a fix out, I’ll share an update in this thread! So then it is all located in one place on the forums.

I am incredibly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused everyone.

Jeto (she/they) - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

7 Likes

Thank you Jeto.

Could you also raise the suggestion that the daily reset should occur during IP2 office hours, rather than after hours, so that problems at reset can be addressed immediately?

17 Likes

Also, Gman made a typo. It should say “Accessible” instead of “Assessable”

1 Like

Dragonite compensation or no deal ! Also hopefully yall get it fixed before gnome weekend starts. Good luck devs :slight_smile:

4 Likes

To add to this, @Jeto the link to access Arena via the Hero Pass menu is broken and doesn’t even work as a work around to navigate to Arena. Can’t get there at all from here today as found by a guildmate. The other game types you can at least access via that page, just not Arena.

3 Likes

Thanks @ctenn2ls looks like it’s Arena and Treasure Hunt, I’ll add that to my report!

1 Like

Hear hear!

Daily Reset should be at 9am IP2 time and weekly reset or any introduction of new content, patches, updates and so on should be at 9am on IP2 Monday morning!

2 Likes

Update: If you haven’t already, force close and relaunch Gems of War. The Games menu is now accessible again.

Also Arena and Treasure Hunt via Hero Pass was linked to the Game tab being broken it seems.

We will be sending global compensation mail out to accounts shortly!

9 Likes

It’s still not working on the Xbox :frowning:. Correction … it is working now :slight_smile:.

One would think that after years of mods being so sorry for the things that could have been mitigated by remembering the playerbase exists outside of working hours, some IP2 staff would care to check/ping forums whenever things like this happen…

(btw, this started to be reported in forums less than 10 minutes after reset… talk about punctuality to close that forum tab and head home)
:blush: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes