Knockin' on Dwarven Doors (PC/Mobile and Console)

Thank you, just the 3 to go but that’ll change to 4 on Friday.

2 Likes

Here is my post from elsewhere. I’m a bit annoyed… As are many I’d imagine.
Bloody hell, my Mrs opened 150 event keys and got nothing until the last few lots of ten, 5 gorgotha and frigging shed loads of bloody blast and flame cannons. Why are these even in event keys? If you had to take the event keys away from glory purchases then have the decency to remove non event troops from event keys. Please guys? This really sucks manky balls.
I’m not being rude, I just think it’s really unfair.

2 Likes

Well Blast Cannons are a Khaziel troop.

2 Likes

Yea, It was flame cannons, absolutely loads of em, tau, and another one I can’t remember. But yea, I won’t edit my mistake. I realise there’s two cannon and one wasn’t khaziel.

Got him with event keys! Also, that was the final Highforge I need for ascension too. :grin:

5 Likes

So I wonder if this is the team everyone is talking about…
Why I dont use Stonehammer, because I have used him 3 times and he backfired 3 times.

1 Like

When it works it works very well but I seem to have your luck @Eika regarding stonehammer in that team.

2 Likes

With Gorgotha, Apothekary is also open for Blue mana, which is a bonus. The new Bear banner was as hand in glove for this team.

3 Likes

Euryali seems ok so far, but Draak is probably better value for stealing life rather than just doing true damage.

Still, she’s useful for guild wars as long as people continue to use Kerberos teams…

Edit: oops thought this was Euryali thread, sorry :blush:

1 Like

There is a bug: the dollar-Legendary pack (50$) constains Gorgotha instead of King Highforge.