Knockin' on Dwarven Doors (PC/Mobile and Console)

What’s up with Guild Wars? Getting an error message when I try to go to it…

It’s an issue that seems to be affecting all mobile players.

Support thread is here:

1 Like

first 50 event keys ^_~

5 Likes

Looks fishy… :wink:

3 Likes

First you say?

DoAEe

5 Likes

Well, dwarf used to be weak.
Now, with the armor and mana generation, they can be weak faster and for a longer time. :rofl:

The gate can be cool. Good front wall that produces mana for all and barrier, to consider even on a non dwarf team.

1 Like

I have to say, I don’t usually read the stories that the new troops come with, but I’m glad I read the King’s. Hahahaha! Feels like an old joke, but still great! Props to whomever comes up with these things :smiley:

1 Like

Sirrian writes them himself. :wink:

1 Like

These 50% starting mana troops are such a bad idea. Really creates a race to the bottom.

Have you been beaten by a Dwarf team yet?

3 Likes

Nope they need some love nothing really dangerous in the dwarves

Even 100% boost would be weak

It’s the trend that concerns me. Beasts, then Orcs, and now Dwarves… It’s a bad direction. Instead of encouraging thoughtful teams it just creates a fast meta where counter-play is moot.

I’m really enjoying them but we’ve got a super secret team… And I didn’t come up with it so I’m sworn to Quimby secrecy.

2 Likes

Does the super secret team has 4 dwarves in it?

1 Like

I can’t say but it’s under 5 and above 1

Cheater!!!

1 Like

On offense or defense cause of it’s offense, I’m running the same super secret team independent of the Quimby line. :wink:

1 Like

Yup, both!

2 king highforges and 1 stonehammer in 70 keys, well happy with that. Time to trait the King Quimbyhammer team :slight_smile:

1 Like

nice, congrats with the mythic man! :slight_smile:

1 Like