Knight Time

What about transforming a transformed troop?

Wait i just realized something, i needed purple arcanes for my hero and this week i can get them…maybe i can control possibilities…nah that isn’t a thing.

Oh and also enemy wraith traits. Are they depend of whether has opponent traited his wraith or of our traiting? Example I have all 3 traits on wraith unlocked but opponent has none. Will the transformed troop have 3 trait or 0??

Just seen a deck with 4 fully traited Ysabelle in it…all 4 troops getting 8 armour per turn by doing nothing, feels a bit imbalanced. Maybe she shouldn’t be a human herself, or it should read all other humans

Wow someone found 4 of her already? Nice going for that player. I had the same team in mind xD

She dies pretty fast to True Damage.

Crimson Bat is just way too quick for her to deal with.

It does depend on what part of the meta you’re at. I suspect she is very strong early and mid game, but I don’t getting humans endgame ready.

I agree, most human troops are quite lame. Now imagine if she was boosting Knights:D

Bone Dragon will find her quite tasty.

Yes he could transform an already transformed troop.

Ty mam :smiley:
And how about traits? :slight_smile:

You sure do ask a lot of questions for a man who does not deserve an apocalypse troop

1 Like

I like the Innkeeper, but it is rough giving up the turn for the attack boost. Courage’s passive attack gain seems preferable.

Now, if Innkeeper had “gain an extra turn” so you could pump up attack whenever it filled, it’d be very useful. But likely too strong for a common.

There are plenty of Humans, and Human-Knights

Hmm I said there are no good human troops, didn’t question their numbers. .

1 Like

My hearth is broken :sob:

1 Like

One day we will all celebrate with you :beer:
Until then we shall laugh!

@Sirrian @Nimhain
Purple imp problem. Got him to 19 and bought all 3 traits. Made a nice team and this happens:
Transformed enemy famine into a wraith. Famine traits kept ticking every opponent turn and I kept loosing my stats. This is not how purple imp is supposed to work.

1 Like

i think thats a bug, hold on they might fix it?

Just got very mad because I lost due to it. .
There was no way to stun famine to prevent that from happening, or to kill famine to prevent it’s traits. It just kept happening.

Be nice to see if you have the summer imp.in a set up.