Knight Time

If I torch all my Keys and get nothing, its your fault. I have decided. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s not the first time I’ve been told that.

5 Likes

Gonna see some drunk dragons in PVP.

Got the links corrected.

I got the freaking last imp!! Cheers for the info.

7 Likes

Yay! And it’s all my fault!

13 Likes

Cool, lots of new stuff :slight_smile:

Transforming an enemy troop… Now that’s gonna be annoying… New meta defence team looming…

@sirrian @nimhain card text says transform enemy into a level 12 Wraith - is that ‘12’ fixed? At lower levels it could make the enemy stronger? Or as I level my Imp does it make the enemy Wraith stronger?

1 Like

is impervious and sneak gonna help prevent these enemy transforms?

Wait whut?!

If anything it should make the Wraith weaker, like every Magic or 2 lowers its level. But I think it’s fixed.

What is the chance for transform and the +2 magic?
50% : 50%?

Opinions: Am I better off traiting the purple Guardian or the Spooky Imp? I can’t do both.

Sorceror hero class > both.

4 Likes

Good point! I’d agree. But I already traited Sorcerer, so I get to do the Imp or the Guardian now.

The devs mentioned something about Guild Wars and guardians being used there - so if you’re not sure it’s probably better to trait the guardian. Or just wait, Guild Wars are probably still months away.

1 Like

No, you aren’t.

1 Like

I just noticed the Spooky Imp’s spell costs 14. The rest are 12… the cycle is broken!!

id hope for more then 14 mana cost for unlimited amounts of 50% chance to transform (if it is 50%)

Besides the question of is it 50% chance between the 2, I’m also wondering can the imp transform an already transformed troop?
For example you transformed enemy troop to wraith damaged it down to 20 hp and you transform that troop again back to full hp/armor stats for level 12 wraith?

it’s a 1/3 chance of transform, a 2/3 chance of magic buff

7 Likes