Kingdom Pass - not enjoying it

Kinda concerning that we’ve had zero feedback or interaction from the team around the general feel of this pass event.

Agreed. This thread has been near the top since the event started, but all we have gotten is a (seemingly) meaningless tweak to spawn rates that still often results in 45 min+ of additional grind every…single…day.

The easiest solution I can think of (while still preserving the intent of the event) would be to make the spawn counter weekly instead of daily - 35 “likely” battlecrashers and 35 “less likely” per week. This would allow folks to have a little more control over when they go for it, similar to the campaign. I actually like the campaign as it forces me to try new things and has solid rewards, but I can do it at whatever pace I choose over the course of the week.

7 Likes

+1 on this.

It would be REALY nice, if spawn softlock on battlecrashers was lifted in last week or two of this Kingdom Event, so that anyone who didn’t farm them daily could have some time to catch up

@Kafka , @OminousGMan

2 Likes

I’m in agreement with a lot that i’ve seen in this thread. But I just wanted to chip in that nobody should be paying real money to get any of the following: Gold, Gold Keys, Low amounts of Glory/Glory keys, Souls, Minor or Runic Traitstones, or Ingots (especially blue ones). That goes for both Kingdom passes and Campaign passes. You could argue that x level player might need some of these things, but I stand by the fact that all of the rewards should be of better than average value for all types of players if you’re paying real money.

1 Like

The one positive of the Kingdom Pass is that I’ll have Elementalist at L100 before next Guild Wars. Which is useful.

Anyone enjoying it? How could anyone think that farming 10 crowns a day for weeks would be a fun factor… (on top of everything else)

1 Like

I’m not enjoying it and it has many flaws, but why on earth are people farming 10 per day? The requirement was never 10 per day for 35 days.

Most people here always feel the pressure to put the pedal to the floor (whether or not there are appreciable gains — look how ludicrously high leaderboards go, when it would be much smarter for all “competitors” to cooperate and tie for power orbs rather than throw buckets of money to have yet another, basically useless, digital currency :man_shrugging:).

2 Likes

Better safe than sorry. You don’t know if there will be something preventing you from farming crowns for a few days, either due to personal circumstances or because yet another part of the game breaks down. Still remember the hard cap on Devil battlecrashers and the official stance that we are all just imagining it, so nothing will be done about it? And the deactivated level purchase button, meaning if you even run just slightly short there’s no way to recover?

10 Likes