Just a Jester

Originally published at: Just a Jester – Gems of War

New Invasion Troop: Sir Ebonheart

Sir Ebonheart will be available in the Invasion Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Court Jester

The Court Jester will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Weapon: Cane Sword

This week it will be available in both the Invasion shop, and in the Soulforge.

2 Likes

<insert weekly post of “What’s the boost ratio?” here>

It’s 2x, per Taran’s. Meh.

First time we can reuse an old invasion troop?

Looks like it.

My suggestion: don’t use the new troop at all, its spell is awful. Sir Mordayne (the Daemon/Knight) mana drains towers, which is much more useful, and Cane Sword creates both its colors.

You cant mana drain towers tho :smiley:

7 Likes

Happy Easter week, everyone

We don’t celebrate Easter here in Thailand, but today is last day of Songkran, the biggest water festival! What a callback to last Merlantis week. :grin:

4 Likes

Sir Ebonheart’s artwork looks great

Aaah, you’re right…

Wait why does Sir Mordayne have Mana Drain then?

O tiers needed during the first Invasion with potions? What a coincidence! :wink:
@Rickygervais and we’re magically back at 6 pm cst. :person_shrugging: Lol

1 Like

To be used outside of invasion events, which is never lol

3 Likes

Oh and remember boys and girls. To Max Swords Edge stars on Friday. You’ll need the worst class in the game to talent level 40.

4 Likes

They did that so he could be useful outside of invasion

I’ve started looking at the upcoming schedule and where any kingdom starts passing 10 stars, that kingdom’s class gets raised to 40. Might as well, as all of them will have to be leveled to 40 (and worse) eventually.

1 Like

Personally, I’m trying to focus on the ones that start with 50% Mana and trying to wait for the others that don’t. Eventually, they should all start with 50%.

1 Like

7ven

9 Likes

no prob i have all classes at 100again xD

1 Like

@Saltypatra @Cyrup no Eggsplosion on sale?

That’s a Dragon’s Claw weapon.

We need to eggamine whether or not we want to do this. Though, we do think this is an eggcellent idea. We may even… poach it. Nothing better than a cheeky eggecutive decision.

Keep your eyes peeled, we may just scramble our schedule and cook something up for you.

8 Likes

Why would you put Eggsplosion on sale when it’s not a Dragon’s Claw week?