Just a Jester

Easter, I think.

2 Likes

Sounds like a Flash Deal waiting to happen…

I didn’t even know that was this week.

1 Like

You mean you didn’t know this week has the first Sunday after the first full moon after the Vernal Equinox? Goodness, what do you do with your time?

11 Likes

I don’t even know what day it is half the time. Also I thought it was still March.

This ought to be hilarious :wink:

1 Like

Wow, we can reuse 2 old invasion troops, but I am still far away from getting them to mythic:D.
Wulfric invasion was in june 2018 and I have only 6 copies of him. (I was buying only tier III at that time)

I’m lucky enough to have all three Invasion Knights at Mythic. Going to attempt a perfect Tier VI weekly run (should be doable with the potion system) and see where it places me on the LB. Ought to be very competitive this week, I’m thinking even one loss at T6 and you’ll be bumped from the top 100.
BTW, you can purchase Sir Mordayne in the SoulForge, I needed two copies to Mythic him.

1 Like

When it was released, it was in an holiday sale for Easter.

That’s why I’m asking if they will put it on sale this week

I have a feeling it’ll be a Flash Offer as previously mentioned.

And hey devs, could you put the Fire & Ice Weapon on a Flash Offer soon? Use the final episode of Game of Thrones as an excuse! A Song of Ice and Fire, amiright guys? :wink:

A better Easter Present would be a flash offer for Earth’s Fury, to celebrate “We Did It!”

1 Like

Um… why are we skipping saturday’s holiday and going right to Easter??? :wink:

I would much rather Rope Dart. Mang is a good EF replacement and in a lot of cases even better but Rope Dart has no replacement.

I forgot Easter was this week. Should have put it as a bonus in the glory shop.

1 Like

“Why so Sirious?”
Should have been this weeks Event Title.

2 Likes

Cane Sword is only as good as the Knight hero class.

Sooooooooooooo it’s godawful at the moment. I believe someone put forth a proposal to buff certain hero classes? Spreadsheets were involved.

2 Likes

I’m only missing two weapons, and eggplosion is one of them…

1 Like

Thank you for making this week’s Battlecrasher a Brown Troop for the Tribe Pride Event! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Was just coming here to say this!

2 Likes