Journey to the Crest

Hmm, that seems unintended.

I am using Vampire’s Banner +1 Red and +1 Purple
Humility
Soothsayer
Dragon Soul
Krystenax

works very well for me

Try being a low to mid level player and endlessly running into TDS in PvP - which is what I am seeing on my (kids) PS4 account - invading players of a similar level. Our spells deal 9-10 damage AoE. TDS deals 20 and fills everything else. Our troops have 25 HP tops.

The lack of scaling means TDS is overpowered as hell in the early game.

3 Likes

Probably works like event gems. This was casual PvP I didn’t want to ruin my 100+ win streak.

Remember, losing is not the same as retreating.
It’s kind of a lot of work (load match, take turns, wait for AI to kill you, load defeat screen) to lose just to gain 5 Glory and no seals, gold, souls, or trophies.

Great event, drains are my favourite troop, but one bug, when using giant spider, if it’s effect summons a spider swarm, you get the animation for an earned event gem, it does not actually give you the gem, but this is just a minor problem that I would like to see fixed, I don’t know if this bug is true for other troops, but it is only superficial

Just wanted too tell you… Your site is amazing I love it !!! The help has given me literally amazing

How need to spend my glory on weeks, How many arcane’s I need AMAZING

THANK YOU

3 Likes

Totally concur with Maximuse!! I love the site and database :slight_smile: Will there be an update with consoles in the future? Thank you for making the site!!

1 Like

When you say “update with consoles,” are you referring to the “My Collection” page? That’s dependent on the GoW team providing a public API. I can’t access console client-server communication so I can’t provide that feature on my own. Here’s hoping!

3 Likes

ahh gotcha!! Yeah I meant like how you can update your collection with pc/online. :slight_smile:

First I was a bit upset that the snot event is PVP only. But then I realized that I can take a break from this game for a week :wink:

2 Likes